Sign in to follow this  
-Vintage Canuck-

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Dallas Stars | Mar. 17, 2019

Rate this topic

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Dumb a$$ Yanks... WTF did they think was gonna happen?... shooting a heavy hi-velocity round at a heavy metal object.  :picard:

Edited by *Buzzsaw*

21 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Badger emptied the honey pot..it's good we recycled him.

Just so wrong....

3 hours ago, Darth Canuck said:

That’s 2 games in a row Schaller has been noticeable.

Liked how Bo high fived Leivo after the shoot out goal, real bonding going on there. 

I love the guy, but can Shorthouse try to not sound so damn excited when the other team scores???? 

Go Canucks Go!

I believe!!

Yea I'm with you on Shorty. 

If you watch 30 other teams broadcasts you won't find a guy less enthusiastic about the home team as him. 

He's been through a lot over the years... I just feel like somewhere along the line, he lost his alliegance to team and is always trying too hard to seem neutral on TV. 

His radio days were amazing. Even the first handful of years on TV he was great. 

What a snipe from Leivo. I still think just coming in with speed and shooting the puck is an underrated move for

sbootuts.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DS4quality said:

He got an assist on Schallers 2nd goal

Hmmm wish i'd read a statement more often with regards to schaller i mean..

Lucky to win after those Cheating Americans missed that obvious throwing of the stick penalty that for some cheating reason wasn't called or even reviewed.

If that was Mathews or Marner rest assured it would warrant at least a review on the play.

It is plays like that is the reason NO Canadian teams have won the Cup for decades.

and gives Canuck fans the thoughts of an unfair(CORRUPT) league.

• Hydration 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, DS4quality said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think Leivo has been a great acquisition 

Don't need to repeat it, Im pretty sure every fan knows that. Carcone would be lucky if he ever sat in the pressbox for the leafs

5 hours ago, canuckfromlangley said:

If i'm one of the teams chasing Dallas for a playoff spot I would be pissed about the non call on the thrown stick.

ya it would beawesome if dallas beats an NHL darling by 1 point or a tie with tiebraeker

1 hour ago, aliboy said:

We are out of the playoff hunt because our powerplay sucked for an extended period, the coaches didn't fix it, but it's their job. I hear Guddy is benefiting from some good coaching he's getting in Pitt but didn't get here. And now we have this kid with sick skills who has a great attitude and, needs to keep it going, but is improving, and he has to put up with this crap. Go figure.

I was just pointing out that Goldy has been working hard, visibly battling in multiple ways on the ice.

I guess maybe, it is to remind him that guys like Schaller can come off the bench and bury the puck. 

Goldy has a rocket of a shot.  And the 15 inch high shot is king of the score sheet. 

Top cheese is for the highlight reels.  I'd be telling him to shoot it low. 

Top cheese is a low percentage shot.  You get weird or no rebounds, misses can go right out the other side blueline or out of play.

• Hydration 1

5 hours ago, 40Dangles said:

lol I wonder who chose the music 

Sam Gagner

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Toyotasfan said:

Justin Trudeau could come up with a pronoun for you peoplekind.

I like "they"

5 hours ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

REQUIRED VIEWING!!!

Over on the HFHaters boards(Vancouver page) they have a tank thread. They're all cursing Markstrom for destroying their top-5 aspirations. Cursing Schaller for getting King Kong off his back. They'll curse whoever does well, as we're SUPPOSED to roll over & die. WORSE than Leaf backers..& that's saying something!

- Call themselves fans, but relentlessly shyte on JM's excellence

- Bad-mouth JB, refusing to acknowledge his genius in acquiring EP

I bet over 50% of the "fans" on that page really hate the Canucks, & are simply trolls in sheeps' clothing. They're like out-of-towners who'd riot downtown, hoping to sully the franchise/city.

I can certainly accept if the team finishes low..but shame on such types to endlessly crap on our team(hoping to get JB canned).

i don't do HF but come on man.

Drafting Petey was 50% luck

Remember the year before when Dubois was taken before he dropped to us?

Petey could have been the same.

Just sayin

6 hours ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Marky is the team's MVP.  Without him, this would be a high scoring game for the Stars. (insert any opposing team's name here)

6 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"That was awesome. It's not been all roses for me but I've been working hard so I definitely deserved that... I thought about it every day, I knew it was coming eventually." - Schaller

nice to hear him tell it like it is. a chance goldy keeps ****ing up is one a schaller steps in, and steps up

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, FijianCanuck said:

Man this teams a long ways away from being a contender if they celebrate with shania Twain music...

Yep Should have kept DJ Del Zaster ;)

Edited by AV's Coin
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Marky is the team's MVP.  Without him, this would be a high scoring game for the Stars.

We have a person to blame when we draft 8th overall >:( Darn him, darn him to heck for playing good.

4 hours ago, canuck2288 said:

The lack of “Toronto” intervention on the penalty shot is criminal and the jack$&@ in the control centre needs to be fired 

can anyone explain why Ovi and the beloved Capitals get a goalie stick throw call overturned and we don’t even as much as merit a review? 

The replay will get now get played over over and over and the league will just get exposed for exactly what it is..... a Mickey Mouse organization run by pathetic clowns 

the best the moron blind ref could do was shrug his shoulders because his ego would not allow him to skate over and have a it reviewed 

Don't forget to mention the Dallas goalie lifting the net off on purpose because his skate was broken. The three blind mice missed that one as well. Or should I say ignored that one as well.

Happy to win!

Honestly Canucks win to-night because:

1.  Marky is solid.

2.  Schaller is lucky for his two goals.

3.  Petty is great, of course, he should get a score in that throwing stick.

Lastly the d-group play hard, especially for those two young players.

Good luck to Canucks for the coming BTB game.