The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Chicago Blackhawks | Mar. 18, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

Demko looked solid tonight.

Stecher was a beast out there.

I like seeing Lievo playing with BB and EP. He's the type of player who is good at winning puck battles in the corners and that's exactly the kind of line mate they need. 

Overall good effort, solid win. All of our points leaders got on the board.

9 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Who’s been saying Demko isn’t a good goalie? Feel free to go choke yourself for a bit.

I’ve always thought he was a good goalie am I allowed to choke myself for a bit anyway?

Finally... THE BO HAS COME BACK! TO CHICAGOOOO

Canucks fans! We just witnessed history, as we saw Elias Pettersson walk in to Chicago the rookie scoring champ, and we saw Pettersson walk out the undisputed rookie scoring champion! When the dust settled, and all the smoke has cleared, in OT, The Bo's time, the masses were chanting his name!

Now, to you, Gary Bettman. You come out here and you spit your little talk about how The Bo comes out and spits his little nursery rhymes. Well, I'll tell you what, the Great One has a little nursery rhyme for you, Gary, and it goes like this: Mary had a little lamb... Well, I'll tell you what, piss on the lamb, piss on Mary, and piss on you! The Bo went out there tonight and do what he does best, and that's lay the smackdown on your roody-poo... - Uh uh! Hey! Don't do it! Don't do it, because The Bo guaran-damn-tees to prove to you, you Dan Murphy, this goof holding the camera, this chick gawking at The Bo, he will prove to the millions AND MILLIONS of Bo's fans exactly why The Bo is the Great One, exactly why The Bo is the chosen one, and exactly why The Bo is without a shadow of a doubt the best damn hockey player there ever was!

Cory Crawford, the Bo respects you, you played a hell of a game to keep your roody poo team in it, but as The Bo does every time he plays against you, The Bo lays the smackdown ON ALL YOUR CANDY ASSES. IF YOU SMELLLLLLL WHAT THE BO. IS COOKIN

m76ywx.jpg

THE BO! <3

WHAT A GAME, YOU GUYS!

i just wanna say, it was an honour to post with all of you guys in tonights GDT, you all know who you are! to be here for a night of history, and The Bo continuing to be a Hawks killer, and Edler shaking it off and dishing it to the great one, you can't ask for a much better ending!

Archived