The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] 03/20/2019 Ottawa Senators vs Vancouver Canucks - Diary of a Sens Fan

Twilight Sparkle

55 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

In my view Benning isn't fit to be the GM in a big organisation like this. 

The way he treated Dahlen isn't worthy of a GM. So he lost it... 

A GM for the Canucks must treat every player in the roster, past roster and future roster (wich means every possible player) with respect in public.

Should take that propaganda axe-to-grind over to HFboards..

JB has rebuilt BRILLIANTLY.

Your Dahlen can go pound sand, mate.

Can't believe Dregs-of-society up to his lowlife innuendo-games. He's tried this crap with our market too many times. Insufferable POS.

Must be trying to deflect attn from the tailspin in stinkin' Hogtown!

These media-lackeys only serve to drum up hatred amongst various Cdn regions. Likely the bidding of their NHL US hierarchy masters. Lowest of the low!

55 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Says he has a no other source he trusts more then says he doesn't know if it's coming out from anyone trustworthy. What the actual &^@# is that post? And then follows it up with "it's a little sketchy" at this point.

Simply put: He made that $&!# up. What an idiot, not surprised it runs in the family (Nonis)

you don't read so good.

54 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

It wasn't bad mouthing.  You have to understand, in this market people are going to scream for answers of "WHHHHYYY?".  To plead the fifth isn't an option when a highly touted prospect is suddenly gone.

A GM worth the salary knows how to be diplomatic. Benning doesn't so I would cut his salary to 10 percent and spend the money on players instead. 

Why should Benning listen to neanderthal fan(atics)? 

21 minutes ago, tas said:

you don't read so good.

to be fair the way it was worded was pretty confusing. thought he was trying to say no other source he trusted more.

1 hour ago, Mrwipeout said:

Game day, 2 teams tanking like theres no tomorrow! i really cant say how this bout will end. Neither of the teams have motivation to win so it could easily go either way. Advantage nucks, due to the EP40 line and if they continue to create chances. Hoping for EP to get both some goals and some assists in this one. 

Misread your post but if you look at the under performing Eastern teams they actually have the appearance of who can get to the basement the fastest. At least Vancouver and Ottawa are trying to win and not deliberately lose.

1 hour ago, Odd. said:

Says he has a no other source he trusts more then says he doesn't know if it's coming out from anyone trustworthy. What the actual &^@# is that post? And then follows it up with "it's a little sketchy" at this point.

Simply put: He made that $&!# up. What an idiot, not surprised it runs in the family (Nonis)

Must be Eklund 

This game could go one of two ways....the Sens could come out all guns blazing and the Nucks will have their usual start and they get buried in the first and never recover or it will be a tight tussle and perhaps another victory to the Nucks....hoping for a good game and for EP to add more points !!! GO EP GO!!! oh and canucks as well ;)

28 minutes ago, Kootenay Gold said:

Misread your post but if you look at the under performing Eastern teams they actually have the appearance of who can get to the basement the fastest. At least Vancouver and Ottawa are trying to win and not deliberately lose.

I think more the oponents have given some form of inspiration. Those teams that battle for playoffs have been motivated and driven and those factors inspire other teams to play well. If 2 teams that are tanking face eachother im not so sure what type of game there will be. Anyone playing the game will want to win, but id guess the team least tired will have the edge during these circumstances. Why sacrifice an arm and a leg when u only play to "wrap up the season"?

4 hours ago, apollo said:

Love the clip from Crawford. Such a class act. Can listen to him talk all day. 

He'll always have my respect. 

Has a ring in 2004 in my books. Old boys club just decided to change the narrative by keeping Todd suspended for the playoffs. 

Todd's attack wasn't as malicious as Duncan Keith on Daniel who only got 5 games. The result was just worse because of the pile up and pressure that ensued after.

It's a shame they didn't let him play in the playoffs. 2004 Canucks will forever be Champs in my books. 

This has to be one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever read on this board, and I’ve read a lot of stupid things on here. You can’t even fathom comparing the two incidents.

Bertuzzi preemptively tracked Moore on the ice and wanted to fight him. Moore decline after already fighting Cooke. So, Bertuzzi tugged on his jersey and strikes him, knocking him out cold. 

.@DarrenDreger: "No one I trust as a good enough source is willing to say Benning is in trouble. I've heard rumblings, but I don't know that it's coming from anywhere trustworthy. Until we do more research, and get legitimate intel back, I think it's a little sketchy at this point"

More noise to be ingored from the rumour spreading dramatic media.

There is no reason Bennings job wouldn't be secure after stealing Pettersson @ #5 Calder trophy, another steal with Leivo, moving Guddy out, and improving on last years numbers without the Sedins, massive improvement in Markstrom while sustaining multiple injuries again. 

Archived