The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Ottawa Senators at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 20, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

12 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Well, both of Pettersson's assists were also secondary assists, but you don't see anyone talking about that :) lol poor Eriksson.

Very true. 7 goals and not seing Pete's name on one of them is disappointing . Lol 

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"Great game. Awesome game. Thought we were great in the first two periods. Gave up five scoring chances in the 3rd... great game. I'm not going to stand here and say it's a bad hockey game because they came back. It's a big win... I like the way our team is playing." - Green

No, Green! No! When you nearly cough up a 5 goal lead, it is not a "great game". 

7 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

No, Green! No! When you nearly cough up a 5 goal lead, it is not a "great game". 

Yeah i was surprised by that take by green. But at the end of the day they dominated most of the game and a couple of the sens goals were fluke goals. It was good for the team to go through this now and hopefully wakes them up for the weekend games.

OTT is the only team whose forechecking & puck pressure were as bad as ours, among I've seen all season long. Tonight we had little trouble breaking out which hasn't happened for like, eternity.

Hope this was a prep for the game against CGY Saturday.

1 minute ago, stawns said:

Which tells me that Green trusts Loui, a lot.

True, but the comment I was replying to was regarding LE padding his stats, not about his defensive play. Only  10 goals for a $6m power forward is bad enough but add to that that 5 or 6 of those were in to empty nets and suddenly his (lack of) production looks really really bad.

Archived