Sign in to follow this  
therodigy

[GDT] Canucks Vs Blue Jackets, March 24, 2019 -- Brock goes for 10 Edition

Rate this topic

I hope we see Demko tonight. I know we are 'in the race' but I think this would be a valuable experience for him to play in a pressure game. Marky deserves the rest as well; I would hate to see him injured just so the Canucks can barely hold on to a fantasy playoff push

57 minutes ago, Dombrova22 said:

Another loss and put this playoff talk to rest please! 

? People think we are gonna make the playoffs? We're #3 in the conference. Counting from the bottom. 

Last year, at the end of March, Demko beat CBJ in his NHL debut.

Same month, same arena, let's hope for the same result.

Love my Canucks!

Go Canucks Go

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

I hope we see Demko tonight. I know we are 'in the race' but I think this would be a valuable experience for him to play in a pressure game. Marky deserves the rest as well; I would hate to see him injured just so the Canucks can barely hold on to a fantasy playoff push

Agreed, should be TD tonight.

If the Canucks were in the playoffs, Marky is in the Vezina race, hes been that good.

• Upvote 4

We should probably play Marky since we are still in the playoff hunt........

sarcastic sarcasm GIF

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Drakrami said:

? People think we are gonna make the playoffs? We're #3 in the conference. Counting from the bottom. 

Yes they do.  Check out the GDT early yesterday. 

Well with that loss there’s no way we’re making the playoffs so time to have fun watching the canucks playing spoiler

• Hydration 1

8 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

Well with that loss there’s no way we’re making the playoffs so time to have fun watching the canucks playing spoiler

Our playoff hopes died in Arizona at the end of last month. It just so happens we "statistically" hung around a long time because of the division/conference we are in.

• Upvote 1

What's not to like? Seeing the kids grow . watching some of the best hockey this team has played in 5 years give or take a game here and there. I don't know what they have left after last nights game - they worked pretty hard - but I hope we get to watch another  fast  gritty game.

GCG

• Upvote 4

Having 5 team on the hunt for the last wildcard for this long won't probably happen again in a long time, sucks Nucks couldn't take advantage of it 

Let's put a dagger into Columbus and their playoff Hopes. Also if brock keeps up the points we are going to be paying him a lot more than 8mil a season