The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-19 Canucks Team Awards

ItalianCanuck1

Canucks Team Awards  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My picks:

• Cyclone Taylor Award (MVP): Elias Pettersson (Markstrom runner up)
  • Fred J. Hume Award (Unsung Hero): Jacob Markstrom (Roussel runner up)
  • Walter "Babe" Pratt Award (Top Defenceman): Alex Edler (Stetcher runner up)
  • Pavel Bure Award (Most Exciting Player): Elias Pettersson (Boeser runner up)

Petey for mvp and most exciting 

Babe goes to edler who should be in Norris voting. 

Unsung hero I give to the bulldog! 

But I didn't actually vote, don't wana give my details for those sorry wooden sticks they sign and give away... Even the 3 stars usually give those cheap garbage wood sticks. 

I don't like how nhl teams are so cheap over the sticks... Give a real one ffs 

• Cyclone Taylor Award (MVP): J. Markstrom (E. Pettersson runner up)
  • Fred J. Hume Award (Unsung Hero): A. Biega (Roussel runner up)
  • Walter "Babe" Pratt Award (Top Defenceman): Alex Edler (Stetcher runner up)
  • Pavel Bure Award (Most Exciting Player): Elias Pettersson (Boeser runner up)

You should add a poll!

19 minutes ago, -AJ- said:
  • Cyclone Taylor Award (MVP): J. Markstrom (E. Pettersson runner up)
  • Fred J. Hume Award (Unsung Hero): A. Biega (Roussel runner up)
  • Walter "Babe" Pratt Award (Top Defenceman): Alex Edler (Stetcher runner up)
  • Pavel Bure Award (Most Exciting Player): Elias Pettersson (Boeser runner up)

You should add a poll!

Done, thanks.

Feel free to suggest a name if I forgot any potential candidate.

Well most of who I voted for are here except one. 

MVP- Marky

Most exciting- Petey

Unsung hero- Motte - didn’t see him on the poll, so I voted my second choice; Stech.

Best Defenceman- Eagle

Think fans agree on the Most Exciting and Best Defenceman. Split between Petey and Marky for MVP, Unsung hero has been all over the place!

1 minute ago, BlueDragon23 said:

Well most of who I voted for are here except one. 

MVP- Marky

Most exciting- Petey

Unsung hero- Motte - didn’t see him on the poll, so I voted my second choice; Stech.

Best Defenceman- Eagle

Think fans agree on the Most Exciting and Best Defenceman. Split between Petey and Marky for MVP, Unsung hero has been all over the place!

Motte is now on the list, sorry!

20 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

Bo is the MVP. He takes at least half the team’s total faceoffs, almost played with every player on the team, and is the team’s leader. 

He has been our rock for sure, but Marky and Petey have just been so outstanding. I could vote him for dark horse. Not because he is unsung, but because he  the motor of the team in every way. I know they wouldn't do that because that's not what that award is about, but he deserves recognition for his season. I guess being named captain next year will have to suffice.

well since its award season  I thought perhaps we should add a few more player awards   such as most improved player    , ben hutton   , coach greens doghouse award   goldy , and the one way ticket out of town award pouliot      and fans choice  of the worst player but we are stuck with loui ericsson 

My picks.

Cyclone Taylor: Markstrom

Fred J. Hume: Beagle (Roussel runner up)....both contracts are ugh but I really think they are helping the young guys.

Babe Pratt: Stecher. (close 2nd from edler)

Pavel Bure Award: Petey

Petey is prob gonna keep his place as top scorer and grab the cyrus mclean as well. 

Does the team still give out that Molson Cup award for most 3 stars? Prob petey too lol

Markstrom for MVP but it's a toss-up between him and EP, we'd be totally boned this year without either of them.

Voted Stecher for top D-man because he's played almost all the games and has had to play against the other team's best quite often with Tanev missing so much time. He's been consistently good all season with no prolonged streaks of bad play, just a few bad games here and there that every player has.

Archived