Sign in to follow this  
CanuckGAME

Nikita Tryamkin said he watched the Canucks game last night.

Rate this topic

Unless Canucks pick Byram 3nd in draft, I can’t see him being around for Canucks to draft, he’ll be gone.

But miracles do happen we got Quinn at 7......but I do think it’ll take a miracle... and yes,..wins now do matter on who we are Able to draft.....or you can believe wins this late in this season are good for young players who have a decade or more of hockey still to play.

Edited by HockeyHarry

On 3/29/2019 at 8:47 AM, CanuckGAME said:
On 3/29/2019 at 8:42 AM, 189lb enforcers? said:

We don’t need another Marek Malik.

They wanted Tree to be an Oak, not a Willow. 

Who the **** were you watching?   He played plenty tough.  Not sure what some of you guys are expecting?  Hes a big man who skates as good as anyone and can move the puck.  

He threw hits and would fight.  What more were you hoping for?

Willie D is that you???

Edited yesterday at 08:48 AM by CanuckGAME

He is just trolling you, Malik that's a laffer.He knows Benn remembers

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MystifyNCrucify said:

Besides, tryamkins time is done here and Benning knows it. He is just trade bait if he (and his wife) says he wants back in the nhl. 

Get a third rounder, call it a wash. We dont want him around anymore. 

most fans want him back...  though the way canucks treat goldie, not sure how he feels..   outside hughes, tryamkin might be the best dmen we have... tanev and edler cant stay healthy..

29 minutes ago, TheGuardian_ said:

He is just trolling you, Malik that's a laffer.He knows Benn remembers

I get a kick out of the kids on here who post with conviction like that.

When I responded with my Malik comment, it was meant in the context of what style of passive play the Canucks coaching staff must have been looking to avoid by showing Tree Pronger’s videos. I’m only assuming that’s what the intent was or could have been. 

It certainly wasn’t that I was unaware of what kind of monster Tree was, or could be.

I thought my intent was obvious enough to most here who know what I’m all about, but once in a while, someone will lecture/correct me on who is tough or not. Let them have it, Guardian. 

2 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

I get a kick out of the kids on here who post with conviction like that.

When I responded with my Malik comment, it was meant in the context of what style of passive play the Canucks coaching staff must have been looking to avoid by showing Tree Pronger’s videos. I’m only assuming that’s what the intent was or could have been. 

It certainly wasn’t that I was unaware of what kind of monster Tree was, or could be.

I thought my intent was obvious enough to most here who know what I’m all about, but once in a while, someone will lecture/correct me on who is tough or not. Let them have it, Guardian. 

Hey i was kidding around and i agree with you it does seem where truculence was needed, this team goes for pacifism, other team go for size, this team does too, anyone Benning can look down on:lol:, small size.

The only thing Groot could have gotten out of Pronger video's is being dirty

• Hydration 1

2 hours ago, jovocop55 said:

most fans want him back...  though the way canucks treat goldie, not sure how he feels..   outside hughes, tryamkin might be the best dmen we have... tanev and edler cant stay healthy..

This is the only thing that actually has me thinking that he might NOT come back. All other signs point to yes, but considering his previous criticism towards the treatment of his fellow Russians, that could be a deal breaker.

7 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Other than Stecher and Woo we have nothing on the right side who will pass Tryamkin.  The cupboard is bare.  Tanev should not be in our future plans.  Either trade him in the summer or let him play out another 50-60 game campaign and trade him at the deadline.  Schenn is a solid 3rd pairing guy who I hope will re-sign for 2 years.  Woo probably isn't ready yet so we have Schenn until Woo is ready.  That still leaves a huge opening on the right side.  And no I'm not comfortable playing Hughes on the right side as some suggest, he's obviously more comfortable on the left.

So other than acquiring a RHD via trade or free agency there is room for Tryamkin on this team next year.

I'm just saying,slots are going to be filling quickly and within the next 2 years most of our D will be ready.If he don't show up next season he might as well not return to N.A

6 hours ago, Viper007 said:

Not really, It didn't hurt Kovalchuk.  He got paid.  And then he got screwed when WD took over LA lol!  But he still gets paid.

That guy is going to be a foot note,he could have won some cups.

A lot of people are just delusional when it come to rating Tryamkin’s abilities. Maybe he’s gotten better in the KHL , but I wouldn’t even rate him as good as Andrew Alberts. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Just now, Toyotasfan said:

A lot of people are just delusional when it come to rating Tryamkin’s abilities. Maybe he’s gotten better in the KHL , but I wouldn’t even rate him as good as Andrew Alberts. 

Being a mobile big man can eclipse other faults,i'm sure Chara wasn't a sterling player early on either.

17 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

I could be wrong but I don't recall ever seeing Andrew Alberts rag dolling guys who were 230 pounds...

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, TheGuardian_ said:

He is just trolling you,

4 hours ago, TheGuardian_ said:

The only thing Groot could have gotten out of Pronger video's is being dirty

And....now you're trolling....:P

19 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

you might want to stick to rating Toyotas.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

Pray tell, how many Avtomobilist Yekaterinburg games have you watched this year? 

45 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

LOL

And there goes your reputation.

If that's really how you analyze the game and its players I really am not interested in your posts moving forward.

Srs.

• Hydration 1

After Tryamkin and now watching with Kovalchuck, anyone else starting to think Willie D doesn't like Russian players?

• Hydration 1

9 minutes ago, smokes said:

After Tryamkin and now watching with Kovalchuck, anyone else starting to think Willie D doesn't like Russian players?

Tryamkin, Goldobin, Kovalchuk.

There is definitely a trend here.

5 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I could be wrong but I don't recall ever seeing Andrew Alberts rag dolling guys who were 230 pounds...

But comparing him to Marek Malik is just an insult to Marek Malik.

Fun Fact:

The guy who tagged Tryamkin in the message is a dope local rapper who was a part of the group that had the Canucks rap song on the radio like 10 years ago.