Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs. Stars | March 30th, 7:00pm PT | CBC, SNP, SN360

Roberts

Vancouver Canucks vs. Dallas Stars  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the game?

• Vancouver Canucks
    • Dallas Stars
  2. 2. How many goals will the Vancouver Canucks score this game?

• 0 goals
    • 1-2 goals
    • 3-4 goals
    • 5-6 goals
    • 7+ goals
  3. 3. How many goals will the Dallas Stars score this game?

• 0 goals
    • 1-2 goals
    • 3-4 goals
    • 5-6 goals
    • 7+ goals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/31/2019 at 02:00 AM

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Last years lottery by bcls, got to buy one. Back up plan is daughters wedding, that’ll probably happen first.

You gotta walk me through that...You buy lotto tickets to buy a bottle? What are my odds and how do I get a ticket?

Wife just went to get Nandos and I found a bottle of wine in the cupboard.

Already a win for me.

Looking forward to the game tonight. I keep thinking about how awesome this team will be in the next few years.

Got tix for the Sharks on Tues....I gotta see this Mighty Quinn in real life!

8 minutes ago, CptCanuck16 said:

It depends on what the GMs are looking for. Schaller makes $1.9m and has one year left on his contract. He'd be a good fit on a team that needs a cheap 3rd line grinder. The Canucks already have too many of those.

LE is a bit trickier as he'll still make $5m next year and then $4m after that until his contract expires. Chances are we are stuck with him but you never know. He could get picked up by a team who has lots of offensive talent but lacks shut down guys.

LE is all about cash flow vs payroll. We could move him to Arizona with a 2nd for a 7th.

Schaller goes for future considerations. He's not even a third line grinder on the Canucks. That's bad.

8 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

You gotta walk me through that...You buy lotto tickets to buy a bottle? What are my odds and how do I get a ticket?

It was last November, tickets were free, you picked what you were interested on and if they drew you you got to buy it. I submitted for any of the Pappys but got to buy the 15 year.

3 minutes ago, CptCanuck16 said:

Tell that to Aquillini, JB, and TG. Lol.

Since Aquillini bought the team the value of the franchise has increased by more than 300 million dollars. I find it hard to believe that FA is worried about paying LE salary. The team is 9 million under the cap presently, so that salary looks bad, but it shouldn't be any reason to be playing him over a younger player with 4 games left in the season.

5 hours ago, Jack Fig said:

Schenn is 29 and has largely struggled as an NHL player to be anything more than very average. He has benefited a lot in terms of chances because he was a very high draft pick. I have no real opinion about about resigning him other than there are a few potential contract scenarios that make sense and a lot that don't. Caution rules. 

Schenn has 716 games in the NHL, less than half even play a 100.  Only 4 percent play 1000.  He doesn't fit the term 'average' in anyway.   A ten year career so far in the show means you are a lot better than average.  

4 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

It was last November, tickets were free, you picked what you were interested on and if they drew you you got to buy it. I submitted for any of the Pappys but got to buy the 15 year.

Sweet is that done every year? On their website?

14 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Wife just went to get Nandos and I found a bottle of wine in the cupboard.

Already a win for me.

Looking forward to the game tonight. I keep thinking about how awesome this team will be in the next few years.

Got tix for the Sharks on Tues....I gotta see this Mighty Quinn in real life!

I’ll be at the Sharks Tuesday too! Looking forward to see QH in his first few games. 

Archived