Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs. Stars | March 30th, 7:00pm PT | CBC, SNP, SN360

Roberts

Vancouver Canucks vs. Dallas Stars  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the game?

• Vancouver Canucks
    • Dallas Stars
  2. 2. How many goals will the Vancouver Canucks score this game?

• 0 goals
    • 1-2 goals
    • 3-4 goals
    • 5-6 goals
    • 7+ goals
  3. 3. How many goals will the Dallas Stars score this game?

• 0 goals
    • 1-2 goals
    • 3-4 goals
    • 5-6 goals
    • 7+ goals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/31/2019 at 02:00 AM

13 minutes ago, Green Building said:

I hope Demko gets the start again.

Same, let him play some games and build some confidence going into the offseason.

Marky has been great but he looks tired and theres no point risking injury. Especially when we all know he'll be the #1 next season

Damn, it only seems like yesterday I was counting down the days til pre season started. Perhaps this season went by so much faster because it wasn’t a drag like the previous few. Cheers to everyone on CDC, while I’ve been a constant reader since the days of the maroon blue and silver website, I’ve only recently started really engaging. It’s nice to know there are so many people who bleed blue and green. Enjoy the remaining games, and remind the people close to you that you love them. Life really is short. #randomlyemotionalfornoapparentreason

Rooting for the tank, all I want is good entertaining hockey and if we lose? Hey, I won't be disappointed. Not at this time of year where we're at in the standings.

Ain't about some top 3 pick pipe dream, that's unlikely. It's about getting the highest pick possible.

Well. Hughes is signed, so all I want to see is EP40 Calder points and a contract for Schenn.

Another 3v3 with Hughes-Boeser-Petey would be nice too. I havent jumped out of my seat like that in a long time! I know CDC is still going wild, but I cant get over the plays Hughes made. When's the last time a defenseman created that many scoring chances??? He looked like the fastest skater on either team.

4 hours ago, 6string said:

The off season beginsimagesW1OHVA9V.jpgmini.jpg.6e2c0f23e47028570b8a06df5b52ed27.jpg

This is so me... The wife tells me I have withdrawal symptoms throughout the summer period...

No Canucks and no Utd.... Life is really really tough....:frantic:

6 hours ago, Coconuts said:

Rooting for the tank, all I want is good entertaining hockey and if we lose? Hey, I won't be disappointed. Not at this time of year where we're at in the standings.

Ain't about some top 3 pick pipe dream, that's unlikely. It's about getting the highest pick possible.

It's possible to be a tanker and pro Canuck wins at the same time ! Of course step #1 is to root for the mighty 'nucks. Step #2 is to root for the teams around us to win. Edmonton, Chicago are really the only two ! That's not too onerous ! There are some outliers. Minnesota, Anaheim, NYR and Buffalo. The last two are in full managerial tank mode, so don't count on them catching anyone. ( Buffalo has gone into managerial tank mode too often.....the league really needs to stomp on their little game ). There's basically only 3 teams we might catch. If they win, no problem. There's only one team that might overtake us. Really not worth hoping for losses tho' !

5 hours ago, Davathor said:

Well. Hughes is signed, so all I want to see is EP40 Calder points and a contract for Schenn.

Another 3v3 with Hughes-Boeser-Petey would be nice too. I havent jumped out of my seat like that in a long time! I know CDC is still going wild, but I cant get over the plays Hughes made. When's the last time a defenseman created that many scoring chances??? He looked like the fastest skater on either team.

Well, the Calder is no longer a shoe in, he might not even be the favourite now.  I think it's a three horse race now with Dahlin and Svech........both guys have been dynamite

10 minutes ago, stawns said:

Well, the Calder is no longer a shoe in, he might not even be the favourite now.  I think it's a three horse race now with Dahlin and Svech........both guys have been dynamite

I think hes definetly the favorite at the moment. Dahlin close second but Petey has had a bigger impact overall and Svech hasnt done enough to be in that tier. Interesting to see if they value the centre or defensman more, both incredibly hard positions  to come into the league and play right away.

10 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

The kids are alright :canucks:

Yes, in the end, it's the vets that disappointed: Eriksson, Sutter, Gudbranson (while he was here), Beagle, Schaller, Del Zotto, Nilsson, even Edler with his uneven play, Tanev with his missing games. 

The younger guys? Fantastic.  Boeser? Hughes?! Pettersson!!!  Horvat, good old reliable Horvat.  A comeback year for Hutton, Stecher turning out to be steadier and better than most of the D,  Brisebois and Sautner not too shabby...   

The only "older" players that really distinguished themselves were Biega, Markstrom and maybe Schenn (need to see more games to be sure.)

32 minutes ago, stawns said:

Except, it very much is a shoe in for Pettersson. As good as the other rookies have been, Pettersson has easily been better.

7 hours ago, N7Nucks said:

Is Bishop in? Cause if memory serves he’s playing outta his mind lately. Those hoping for a high scoring game might be disappointed. Although would be nice to see the kids light it up. 

I'm sitting this one out.

Go Nucks,

39 minutes ago, ohmy said:

I think hes definetly the favorite at the moment. Dahlin close second but Petey has had a bigger impact overall and Svech hasnt done enough to be in that tier. Interesting to see if they value the centre or defensman more, both incredibly hard positions  to come into the league and play right away.

Svech is now at 20 goals and his team is in the playoffs.  I agree he's more on the periphery, but he's a legit candidate.

I do think it's neck and neck with Petey and dahlin though, it's too bad Petey's season fell off the cliff with his team, it wasn't even close until February.

21 minutes ago, The Great Canucks said:

Except, it very much is a shoe in for Pettersson. As good as the other rookies have been, Pettersson has easily been better.

The full season counts and his second half hadn't been close to Calder worthy.  It's not his fault, really......long season for him and he's been carrying an incredibly heavy load.  It just caught up with him.

Archived