Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs. Stars | March 30th, 7:00pm PT | CBC, SNP, SN360

Roberts

Vancouver Canucks vs. Dallas Stars  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the game?

• Vancouver Canucks
    • Dallas Stars
  2. 2. How many goals will the Vancouver Canucks score this game?

• 0 goals
    • 1-2 goals
    • 3-4 goals
    • 5-6 goals
    • 7+ goals
  3. 3. How many goals will the Dallas Stars score this game?

• 0 goals
    • 1-2 goals
    • 3-4 goals
    • 5-6 goals
    • 7+ goals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/31/2019 at 02:00 AM

Gota let the love-in and Edler go, trade Tanev,  and buy a bonofide #1 for this team,  let Hughes develop with the help of someone who IS a bonofide #1. Free those 2 up and free up 10m to add to for the right guy..  EK65  13m per for 5 years.

10 hours ago, theo5789 said:

Don't forget Juolevi, Woo, Madden and maybe Lind, Gadjovich and possibly Tryamkin. I might even add Motte to that list of faces to be added. There is so much future to look forward to that the poster might become a Where's Waldo puzzle.

Oh for sure, Theo. I was just referring to pieces that have played NHL games so far. I'm feeling pretty good about all the other names you also mentioned. It seems like we could have a pretty decent rookie inserted into the lineup every year for the next handful of years. 

2019-20: Hughes (and maybe OJ? ). 

2020-21: OJ, lind, maybe madden gets the Gaudette/Boeser/Hughes treatment and gets a few games at the end of the season. 

And the rest of our promising prospects in the years following. And this doesn't even include our picks for the upcoming draft! 

12 minutes ago, Cali Canuck said:

No - I'm just a goof who clicked the wrong response. I fixed it, you did an excellent job

:lol: thanks and don't worry about it, I've caught myself doing that so many times.

22 hours ago, canuckpuckluck15 said:

Can anyone tell me what going n with the Sabres. Whats going on @SabreFan1 Man they plain suck right now. Its a very professional tank commander running that team at the moment.

As I've posted a bunch of times, once other teams figured out that they just had to stop the Sabres' top line, they went from one of the best teams to one of the worst.

Their 2nd line is still very young and inexperienced and their 3rd line is average on a good night and the 4th line just plain inconsistent.

Once they started to lose and it became apparent that they weren't going to make the playoffs, they started to play disinterested hockey.  Lately they've been playing like they can't wait for the season to be over.

Jason Botterill has some serious work ahead of him this off-season.  He needs to overhaul the bottom half of the roster.  I'm hoping they win the lottery again and trade the top pick away for a couple of young proven NHL forwards to put on either side of Mittelstadt on the 2nd line. 

Archived