Sign in to follow this  
-Vintage Canuck-

PDSF: (P2) San Jose Sharks vs. (P3) Vegas Golden Knights | Sharks win series 4-3

Rate this topic

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Haha thats hilarious. What a game.

So only 1 hope left for me. 0/7 so far. Thank god there's a 2nd chance bracket. 

XD with the sharks winning I actually have 3 of my 4 conference finalists in the second round however I’m only 3 for 7

• Upvote 1

But now Vegas understands what Vancouver misery is.

Bad refs.

Hard Work.

Out of the playoffs. 

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 3

Just mind boggling how you can go from no call on the play to 5 and a game. Just disgusting. 

• Upvote 2

The other thing I think Colorado has in their favour is they roll 4 lines where San Jose tends to run with 3 - Avs need to take it to them early - lets not kid ourselves Avs easily could of swept the Flames and they had a hell of a lot better goalie in net.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Generational.EP40 said:

No.

Calling it on Eakins was a mistake. If it was Stastny then it makes sense. Eakin lifted him, Stastny drives him head first to the ice. Probable concussion and took him out of the game. That’s interference and how Pavelski is taken out you can just give the 5 min major to Stastny.

Regardless of which guy the refs did the right thing and put SJ on a five minute PP.  when a center sacrifices his body to get low and win a draw the refs need to protect him from goonery.  Cross check from Eakin and a throw down by Stasny.  Stop and selfish plays by those two.  They deserved to be on the Leafs Loser Train. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

What a come back by SJS

Down 3 - 1 in series.  Then down 3 - 0 late on 3rd. To come back and win it in OT.

Sharks fans pbbly doingcartwheels today. They beat a great Vegas team.   

• Upvote 1

don't forget how much the Sharks were gifted the first round series against Vancouver in 2013. will never hope for them after all their diving.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Bob.Loblaw said:

I don't get the hate for Couture.  He's soft-spoken, a hard-working, clean two-way player.  He's ugly, but we have ugly players too.  He is nothing like Marchand.

It's the punchable face and the diving

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

One of the reasons I can't stand Thornton - its like something you'd expect in elementary school. Wish Burrows was there to bit his finger 

Just now, Rindiculous said:

Wow this thread has literally doubled in the last few hours

WE ARE ENTERTAINED!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

9 PPs to 2.

Just another hockey game in California 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bob.Loblaw said:

I don't get the hate for Couture.  He's soft-spoken, a hard-working, clean two-way player.  He's ugly, but we have ugly players too.  He is nothing like Marchand.

He has a history of diving against the canucks

• Hydration 2

Just now, Bob.Loblaw said:

I like Couture.  He’s a Ratface though.  

Marchand is a Ratfink.  There’s a big difference between the two in the rat kingdom.  :lol: