The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) Quinn Hughes could join Toronto Maple Leafs

Bruce Boudreau

1 minute ago, HerrDrFunk said:

It is though. It was posted on the 29th. 

As satire... which I thought was blatantly obvious. I'm not saying it was a good article because it was garbage, but if you genuinely thought any part of this was real then you're extremely gullible. They even picked a player from the UNITED STATES. 

2 minutes ago, Xbox said:

As satire... which I thought was blatantly obvious. I'm not saying it was a good article because it was garbage, but if you genuinely thought any part of this was real then you're extremely gullible. They even picked a player from the UNITED STATES. 

... who grew up in toronto.

2 minutes ago, Xbox said:

Oh, FFS. I was posting that it wasn't an APRIL FOOLS JOKE. I guess I should have been more verbose to make it OBVIOUS.

30 minutes ago, BlueDragon23 said:

Lolz nice one Toronto. You ain’t getting none of our young talent. You can wallow in Willy Nilly’s contract for all I care 

Good one...but as per the article we will be getting him too...ha ha what a joke.  I hope Marners agent plays hard ball, and like Marchand said they end up paying him Mathews like money...that will be like dropping an atom bomb into there lineup.

edit:  someone should go troll their forum and say Marner signed, 12.5 x 8

41 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

You really should read and check dates :picard:

It is a satire article and was written days before April Fool's day. You really should read between the lines and not take everything at face value.

Archived