Sign in to follow this  
xereau

[GDT] Sharks @ Nucks 02/04/19 7pm -- Final Home Game

Rate this topic

This was a fast season, except for that skid in November I really enjoyed it, can’t wait for next year

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Elias_Pettersson said:

Hughes better play the whole game. No reason for him to be sat in the third at this point of the season. Still don’t understand why he isn’t on the pp with Pettersson and Boeser so they can get ready for next season. 

Also I saw a poster say Edler told Stecher to stop playing so offensively when he first came on the team. Makes sense why Stecher went from walking the line, being creative and getting his shots through to looking like every other one of our crappy d. He’s getting back to it now but that’s ridiculous if true. You can work on the rest of our game without sacrificing offense. They better not do the same with Hughes and start forcing him to do the drop pass when his specialty is zone entries....

Even if its true, which I doubt it is. Look at his game now, he is looking at a potentially long career due to his two way game. Don't feed these stupid rumours, especially since it's worked out great.

• Hydration 2
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Green Building said:

Super stoked to be going to the game. Win or lose I hope we put on a good show, especially the young new core. Hard to imagine they won't be coming out anything but fired up for the last home game, and San Jose won't likely be taking the night off as they ready themselves for the postseason.  

Fishing, camping, fresh local fruits and vegetables, swimming holes, girls in bikinis, bbq's, warm sunsets in 1 layer or less of clothing, cold drinks with extra ice, kicking back with a cold beer... my friend, you and I have very different opinions on the definition of 'uneventful'. 

GB you just saved off season... ::D...

I do understand Bo fan though...going through the same every year.

• Hydration 1

Really looking forward to this game. It's been an adventure of a season, and regardless of win or lose, I'm proud of the boys this season. GCG!!!

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Green Building said:

Super stoked to be going to the game. Win or lose I hope we put on a good show, especially the young new core. Hard to imagine they won't be coming out anything but fired up for the last home game, and San Jose won't likely be taking the night off as they ready themselves for the postseason.  

Fishing, camping, fresh local fruits and vegetables, swimming holes, girls in bikinis, bbq's, warm sunsets in 1 layer or less of clothing, cold drinks with extra ice, kicking back with a cold beer... my friend, you and I have very different opinions on the definition of 'uneventful'. 

My friend, sounds alot like a weekend trip up at Okanagan Lake.

• Hydration 1

Here to see Hughes break ankles and Schenn to break bones.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

The only thing to be happy about now is the fact the snow is finally melting. Another long summer without hockey is no bueno. With that said, win out boys. I don't care about the lottery. I believe in the pieces we have and drafting 10th is hardly much worse than drafting 7th or 8th. So I say F tanking. As the kids say "lets get this bread".

Edited by N7Nucks
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“Last game of the season here tonight and we want to show our fans how much we appreciate them with a big win.” - Horvat

:bigblush: The annual "Canucks miss the playoff winning streak" will continue :bigblush:

• Haha 2