The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sharks @ Nucks 02/04/19 7pm -- Final Home Game

xereau

1 minute ago, hatedkid666 said:

If we dont win then I hope its because our young guys tear it up. Dont wanna lose draft positioning to watch Pearson and Shaller score

Oh Pearson scoring is ok. Watching Schaller, Spooner and Granlund score would be the ultimate redundancy.

Cant see the Canucks winning this one. Soo... Lacko for Kakko

58 minutes ago, hatedkid666 said:

If we dont win then I hope its because our young guys tear it up. Dont wanna lose draft positioning to watch Pearson and Shaller score

Pearson's not old. He's only 26 years old if I recall. 

Gonna miss these GDTs in the summer... 

Great work as usual. Love all the tweets you add... Ive never found my way on to twitter but you certainly do gather the best content and share it! 

Anyways, we're probably going to win these next 3 games and finish like 10th in the conference... RIP draft picks 

1 minute ago, apollo said:

Gonna miss these GDTs in the summer... 

Great work as usual. Love all the tweets you add... Ive never found my way on to twitter but you certainly do gather the best content and share it! 

Anyways, we're probably going to win these next 3 games and finish like 10th in the conference... RIP draft picks 

https://twitter.com/hashtag/canucks

6 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Who doesn’t wish they could be at this game? 

I hope the home crowd sends the team off in style. 

I'll be there, making some noise. Hopefully one day everybody in the section wont give me weird looks for it...

Hughes better play the whole game. No reason for him to be sat in the third at this point of the season. Still don’t understand why he isn’t on the pp with Pettersson and Boeser so they can get ready for next season. 

Also I saw a poster say Edler told Stecher to stop playing so offensively when he first came on the team. Makes sense why Stecher went from walking the line, being creative and getting his shots through to looking like every other one of our crappy d. He’s getting back to it now but that’s ridiculous if true. You can work on the rest of our game without sacrificing offense. They better not do the same with Hughes and start forcing him to do the drop pass when his specialty is zone entries....

Archived