The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC 2019 Bracket Challenge

Rate this topic

• -SN- pinned this topic
16 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

I'm probably just dumb, but I can't figure out how to actually join the league. I signed in and hit the link and then just see a list of members with no way to join.

Initially it didn't work for me either but if you sign in and then click on the link there should be a blue button that says add to my leagues

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zhukini said:

Initially it didn't work for me either but if you sign in and then click on the link there should be a blue button that says add to my leagues

Seems like it just took some time. Worked now.

15 hours ago, rychicken said:

In....now I just need to remember to complete my bracket  lol

Me too!  I tend to forget....was doing really great in a pool last year then forget to update one Sunday.    I did that in the NFL Survivor pool here, too...was me and one other person and forget to pick...lost by default after killing it all season.

I signed up from work and already forget my password.  I'm a winner for sure.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MikeBossy said:

K this is probably a dumb question but why the hell does it let me pick my teams but I can't add in the number of goals in the Cup final to complete the bracket?

Did you select the cup winner as your last selection?   After that the number of goals number pad just automatically appeared on my tablet to fill in.