The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC 2019 Bracket Challenge

Rate this topic

50 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

Did you select the cup winner as your last selection?   After that the number of goals number pad just automatically appeared on my tablet to fill in.

LMAO thanks I knew I was missing something 

• Cheers 1

6 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

Me too!  I tend to forget....was doing really great in a pool last year then forget to update one Sunday.    I did that in the NFL Survivor pool here, too...was me and one other person and forget to pick...lost by default after killing it all season.

I signed up from work and already forget my password.  I'm a winner for sure.

Just a sign of a brilliant mind... :)

• Haha 1

Blues are the ' dark horse ' to win it all this year if you're asking me. Binnington is on a roll, and if he continues he will steal games for this team. A solid back end, and some veteran prowess upfront from O'Reilly/Perron/Steen tells me they will go on a run. Guess we'll see though. 

On 4/7/2019 at 10:56 AM, Brad Marchand said:

image.png.77c5f5786fae9bde4a6f950bc8e205a4.png

I don't know how this happened but you and I have the exact same winners in each round. Go figure haha

4 hours ago, 73 Percent said:

Alot of people counting out the sharks.  Crazy talk.

Martin Jones will make or break the Sharks. A save percentage below .900 will get you nowhere in the playoffs. If he can regain form, they have a chance and if he's really good, they're contenders. It all depends on if Jones can find his game again, because the rest of their team is very strong.

My major "off-the-board" pick was taking Dallas over Nashville (in fact, have Dallas getting to the 3rd round).

...So far, so good.

The only way you have a shot of winning one of these is to pick something very unlikely, and nail it. Against all odds, I got 2nd in the Sportsnet Playoff Pool a two years ago. In the first 2 rounds, I had nailed almost every pick, but still was over 800 spots back. But then I made Matt Murray my "starred" starting goaltender (double points) for the final 2 rounds. At the time, that was a big reach, because Fleury was the starter, and one that other guys who were in the top-1000 weren't willing to risk. But Murray took over, and the SO's he posted in the final 2 games rocketed me up the standings.

Edited by D-Money