The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Chase Priskie announces he won't sign in Washington.

Chase priskie the 6th round pick from the capitals has told Washington he won't be signing and will test free agency. What are the odds Canucks have a play? Anyone know about him? His numbers look impressive and would be our best right shot prospect of signed. 

Considering he could step right into our lineup next year with the way our RD side is, and that there is tons of opportunity on that side going forward. You'd hope pretty good.

Would be a major add for us if he did. Next years D lineup would look so much better

Hughes-Tanev                 Tanev traded at deadline

Hutton-Stecher               Hutton traded at deadline

Edler-Priskie

Sautner-Schenn        as our top 8 going into next years. Might be able to finish the year with.

Hughes-Schenn

Juolevi-Stecher

Edler-Priskie

Sautner                    depending on development of course.

8 minutes ago, RetroCanuck said:

Considering he could step right into our lineup next year with the way our RD side is, and that there is tons of opportunity on that side going forward. You'd hope pretty good.

Would be a major add for us if he did. Next years D lineup would look so much better

Hughes-Tanev                 Tanev traded at deadline

Hutton-Stecher               Hutton traded at deadline

Edler-Priskie

Sautner-Schenn        as our top 8 going into next years. Might be able to finish the year with.

Hughes-Schenn

Juolevi-Stecher

Edler-Priskie

Sautner                    depending on development of course.

Unproven and filled with more unanswered questions than answered ones, I like the looks of this^^^^ line up.  Would position the team for decent growth in the next 2 to 3 years.  If we were to add Bowen Byram to the mix, this could very well be a formidable d-corps in a few years.

49 minutes ago, bigbadcanucks said:

Unproven and filled with more unanswered questions than answered ones, I like the looks of this^^^^ line up.  Would position the team for decent growth in the next 2 to 3 years.  If we were to add Bowen Byram to the mix, this could very well be a formidable d-corps in a few years.

So are you praising this lineup or you criticizing it?

2 minutes ago, hammertime said:

I'd be all for it but I assume he signs elsewhere to burn a year off his ELC

He can't unless they trade his rights this week still.  He will be a free agent only in mid-August.  

March 2019 – Priskie was suspended two games earlier in March for kicking a player, which is a blotch on his impressive resume this season. Currently he is up to 39 points in 34 games as he has exploded past his previous three seasons of 25, 26 and 26 points. Priskie is playing so well that if he does not sign with the Caps he will be highly sought after when he because a freeagent. Pat Quinn

Pat Quinn 

Image result for aladdin raise the dead

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

March 2019 – Priskie was suspended two games earlier in March for kicking a player, which is a blotch on his impressive resume this season. Currently he is up to 39 points in 34 games as he has exploded past his previous three seasons of 25, 26 and 26 points. Priskie is playing so well that if he does not sign with the Caps he will be highly sought after when he because a freeagent. Pat Quinn

Pat Quinn 

I think I like him more if he Busst hat sort of fire in his belly.

Resding more about it, it was pretty out of character.  Almost no penalties all season.

17 hours ago, hammertime said:

Pat Quinn 

Sounds like a guy with a long fuse, but when it goes off, it's explosive.  Wonder what caused him to kick another player?  Not what I would call a "hockey move", but I'm a big fan of skilled players who flip out every once in awhile.

Archived