The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Preds 04/04/19 5pm -- Alex Biega Turns 31 Edition

xereau

2 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

It’s sucked with Edler when he came back. I’d argue our first unit missed Baer more than it ever missed Edler. I swear that guy is legally blind in his left eye, never feeds Boeser.

Baerstchi was a big piece for sure it missed him and it missed edler as well common 

It struggled with Pouliot BIG TIME and it didn’t do better with Hutton or stecher over edler 

I remember Pearson on those LA powerhouse teams and wished we had a guy like that.  “Heavy” on the boards and a pain to deal with in the forecheck.  We’ve had a lot of players through the turnstiles in the past four years, Benning might have come up big on this one.

1 minute ago, Jayinblack said:

most of our pp time is wasted just trying to set up.  they may be working hard but the results just arent there.  

Our pp is almost at 30% in the last 12 games what is there to complain about? And we are a 500 hockey team.

pps get killed that’s what pkers do 

when we played dallas they have a crazy skilled pp1 unit and we drained it pretty well 

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Except. 

small sample size.  look at the first pp tonight.  sure unit 2 scored with a second to go, but it never set up and even gave up a great scoring chance.  i'm glad there's been improvement but over this season the pp has been dreadful.

1 minute ago, Darius said:

I remember Pearson on those LA powerhouse teams and wished we had a guy like that.  “Heavy” on the boards and a pain to deal with in the forecheck.  We’ve had a lot of players through the turnstiles in the past four years, Benning might have come up big on this one.

It's crazy to think that he's still only 26 years old. I've heard his name kicking around long enough that I would have just sort of assumed he was at least 30 without the internet.

Just now, 48MPHSlapShot said:

It's crazy to think that he's still only 26 years old. I've heard his name kicking around long enough that I would have just sort of assumed he was at least 30 without the internet.

i also remembering like I HATE THAT GUY cause he was so good for the kings. one of those guys who would come out of nowhere at the right time

Archived