The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Blues -- 1PM -- 06/04/19 -- A New New Hope

xereau

I’m going to miss talking to you my online bretheren of Nucks fans. 

This season went by in a flash. I will give my final thoughts post game. But I’m proud of our team this year. 

After this game time to focus on the draft and free agency.

For the last time in this season, Go Canucks go!

The Star Wars intro, love it. The EP40 stick toss while catching the flung puck - incredible. Kind of funny how he missed shooting it out of the air at the end though. Although it would take me 100 tries to even accomplish that.

This could be an ugly game, as the Blues are still playing for points. It's been a great season - I could use one more entertaining game before the long summer.

We have the core to build upon. It's time for evaluation of the whole teams structure, the roster, the coaches, the trainers, and Utica. We have to see where we can do things better. 

I don't think we should take anything for granted because next year we will be in the same war every game. We will have to teach every team that every game in VanCity is not a gimme and we're not going to roll over for any team.We are so close. Teams play us hard, how many times have we heard Cheech say "Wow, these teams only play each other once but it looks like there's a hate going on". 

Our young guns have shown us they can win in this league and we don't have to ask where the 100 points will come from ever again.

No doubt about it.

52 minutes ago, canuckfromlangley said:

If we lose we pick 8th if we win we pick 9th.

Technically we could lose in overtime or a shootout and still pick 9th.

Regulation loss please!

The blues have 1st on the line, they should be hungry.

Cracking GDT.... Very innovative, just love the Star Wars theme.

It'll be a downer after the final whistle, when the realisation of seasons end sets in...

However, it has been a season, that was far better than expected, and the future of this team can be seen all the way to Mars...its that bright.

GCG.... and EP please hammer a couple of nails into Binningtons Calder coffin...

Archived