The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019 NHL Draft Lottery | April 9th, 5:00pm PT

Rate this topic

9 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Or Barzal.

Or Connor.

Or Chabot...

$%$% me, I forgot about Barzal.  Those 3 players were literally taken all in a row right after Boston's 3 picks!!  :lol:

Almost a statistical impossibility to miss on so many great talents with 3 picks in a row.  100% absolute proof Jim Benning was the brains behind that organization.  Can't blame Chia Pet though , he was fired two months before the draft.  Don Sweeney, why does he still have a job?  

1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I like Boldy better, he could be available at #9 or #10.  He could be the sleeper of the draft and another Benning coup...

I like Boldy too...……….we would be lucky if we got him. Cooled off a little in the 2nd half, from what I read, but he is suppose to have a high IQ, and is a good scorer....

if I remember rightly, he is their #1 LW

The reason I like Dach, and I would honestly be happy with him or a couple more, but Dach also plays Center/RW and has a little bit of an edge to him, as well as being big.

I think we be lucky with a lot of them....I am not actually worried too much about where we sit...….off course #1 would be great, but I am in the minority and would probably want to trade down...…...to 4 or 5, if the return was good...…...but it would have to be good......real good!

4 minutes ago, gizmo2337 said:

Well, by now the draw is done. We are just waiting for the results. I wonder if JB is smiling or not?

Probably look like he is constipated like usual.  but a top 3 should bring a smile to him.  The shock on Linden's face is still fresh in my memory.