Sign in to follow this  
Roberts

2019 NHL Draft Lottery | April 9th, 5:00pm PT

Rate this topic

Well I can't argue with your comments except to say that as a senior on a pension, I am not going to pay for a two way ferry ride, hotel and transportation plus a ticket to the Draft just to watch them pick a consolation prize. After all these years, the Canucks deserve to at least draft 1st overall once. In Betman's NHL it is all about what is best for business and that is why Vancouver can't get a fair shake plus why no Canadian team has won the Cup since Gary Betman took over. 

I hope JB can grab a few gems at this years draft but he should also consider serving notice by offer sheeting a few high end FA's. It might piss off a few GM's but that just might make them reconsider this lopsided draft system. I have always considered the draft one of the high points of the year but after all the disappointments watching other teams always get the gravy, I think the draft has finally turned me off.

• Hydration 1

Want the Canucks to take him or Boldy if we don’t trade up or down.

Caufield is arguably the most offensive savvy player in the draft. Boldy is just a beast and could be our Tkachuk.