The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Year End Press Conference for Final Time this season from Team Management and Players

Zigmund.Palffy

Just now, riffraff said:

You can’t overstate how impactful playing a mans game with essentially a teenagers body is.

Its spot on... no only a mans game...THE mans game...

Its why we love the NHL more than anything. Its really really tough,...and yes in particular for teenagers.

27 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Bo Horvat... ' I haven't hit my peak yet, I'm goanna improve'.... :wub:

He is just so humble... Give Bo the C now

I hate to say it , but im getting the feeling that they might give it to Edler if he re signs.  I really hope not , but i think i might be right . 

4 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

I hate to say it , but im getting the feeling that they might give it to Edler if he re signs.  I really hope not , but i think i might be right . 

Yeah you may be right. Not a bad choice, great experience and a career Canuck, however I know, who would be my no.1 choice :)

20 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

Bo all the way.  We’ve had the quiet Swede already.  Not that Hank wasn’t a great captain, he was.  

1 minute ago, canuktravella said:

eriksson is hilarious   says one thing to canadian media complete oppposite to swedish media  the guy needs to be gone after he gets his 4 mill bonus   maybe you should show up and earn your contract instead of mailing it in the last 3 yrs geez  

What did he say to the Swedish media?

Archived