The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Avengers: Endgame Talk

I'm just going to say stay off any social media or sites like reddit until you've seen it as I've seen a plethora of plebs trying to sneakily spoil the movie by posting things that seem unrelated and innocuous.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/24/2019 at 3:50 PM, Shift-4 said:

Ned Stark joins forces with Emperor Palpatine to make Batman a wizard and kill them all!

aw $&!#......forgot spoilers

You forgot the scene where Rick Grimes and Frodo Baggins fought ten foot tall sponge zombies. 

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2019 at 8:42 PM, Slegr said:

I'm on team Thanos. He's saving the universe, and the "heroes" don't even realize it. Imagine if half the world's population disappeared? Lots more real estate out there. Less rush hour on the commute home. Probably fewer waits at BC Ferries. I've got a few colleagues who could be added to that disappear list!  GTG! 

And all we’d have to do (if we weren’t the ones turned to dust) would be getting a broom and dustpan. Boom. Done. No line ups at the Avengers movie. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pears said:

9.2/10 rating on IMDB after 107,914 reviews and honestly, it’s that good. 

I kid you not there was people openly bawling with 10 minutes left in the movie.  After 12-13 years of being so heavily invested in these characters, for it to go out like it did broke people.

• Upvote 1