The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CANUCK DRAFT PICK

Rate this topic

hockeygod77

LOOK I DONT THINK BENNING KNOW WHAT A SOLID PLAYERS AT TIMES..HE JUST GETS LUCKY MAYBE WITH ODD PLAYER ..BUILDING A TEAM TAKESSO MUCH TALENT ITS NOT EASY...OK ALL THE GUYS HE HASSIGNED ANDDRAFTED GREAT GUYS GOOD PLAYERS..BUT WILL NOT WIN YOU A CUP...LOOK AT TAMPA BAY GREAT TEAM BUT SOMETHING MISSING OBVIOUSLY..ALL THE TOOLS BUT SOME INGREDIENT IS NOT THERE....ALL PLAYERS WILL DEVELOP EVENTUALLY BUT THE DIFFRERNCE IN BEING THAT MUCH BETTER OR MENTALLY  STRONGER IS DIFFERENCE....gaudette maybe kelowna rocket kid long shot demo long shot old long ways away hughes has it bowser most of the time elias peterson will get way better as he ages and gets stronger...bo got it elder ok stretcher ok hutton keep improving josh peterson will be good...thats about it so far away still in getting the proper guys to win ....

WELL DONT  BE BOO HOO BOO HOO WHEN YOU HAVE ANOTHER MEDICORE REBUILD SEASON...YOU NEED PLAYERS THAT ARE STRONG ON THE PUCK ...FINISH THEIR CHECKS CYCLE WELL AND HAVE MEAN STREAK ..WITH THE SKILLED GUYS  HAVING SOME OF THESE TRAITS....CANUCKS ARE 5 PLAYERS AWAY FROM BEING VERY GOOD IF THEY PICK THE CORRECT GUYS OR SIGN .....FOR THE FUTURE ENOUGH OK..GET OUTHOUSE NEWHOOK TRADE SOME PROSPECTS FOR UPGRADE ...

Edited by hockeygod77

9 minutes ago, hockeygod77 said:

WELL DONT  BE BOO HOO BOO HOO WHEN YOU HAVE ANOTHER MEDICORE REBUILD SEASON...YOU NEED PLAYERS THAT ARE STRONG ON THE PUCK ...FINISH THEIR CHECKS CYCLE WELL AND HAVE MEAN STREAK ..WITH THE SKILLED GUYS  HAVING SOME OF THESE TRAITS....CANUCKS ARE 5 PLAYERS AWAY FROM BEING VERY GOOD IF THEY PICK THE CORRECT GUYS OR SIGN .....FOR THE FUTURE ENOUGH OK..GET OUTHOUSE NEWHOOK TRADE SOME PROSPECTS FOR UPGRADE ...

I agree.

I'm tired of people here BOO HOO ing over the Pettersson and Hughes picks and this mediocre rebuild season.

The Canucks need to learn how to draft.   This BPA stuff is b.s.   BBCHLerA is the way to go.

23 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

OK Jim be smart and pick alex new hook..if you do your research he would be the wise choice..this kid has better hockey sense than kyle turris did at the same age ...you will miss out on a guy that has good skating skill with good nose for the puck..if he can bulk up and learn the NHL game this guy will be a big time play maker goal score with other young canuck guys...go for some grits and skill this next season jim..forget about the name brand guys and do your research...if he install available...looking at the other names will get you more utica players..if new hook is still available at 9 pick you will make a huge mistake by not picking him...

Jim be smart , goal score, gets some grits , install available  and get yourself a new hook! 

Love it lol

14 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

LOOK I DONT THINK BENNING KNOW WHAT A SOLID PLAYERS AT TIMES..HE JUST GETS LUCKY MAYBE WITH ODD PLAYER ..BUILDING A TEAM TAKESSO MUCH TALENT ITS NOT EASY...OK ALL THE GUYS HE HASSIGNED ANDDRAFTED GREAT GUYS GOOD PLAYERS..BUT WILL NOT WIN YOU A CUP...LOOK AT TAMPA BAY GREAT TEAM BUT SOMETHING MISSING OBVIOUSLY..ALL THE TOOLS BUT SOME INGREDIENT IS NOT THERE....ALL PLAYERS WILL DEVELOP EVENTUALLY BUT THE DIFFRERNCE IN BEING THAT MUCH BETTER OR MENTALLY  STRONGER IS DIFFERENCE....gaudette maybe kelowna rocket kid long shot demo long shot old long ways away hughes has it bowser most of the time elias peterson will get way better as he ages and gets stronger...bo got it elder ok stretcher ok hutton keep improving josh peterson will be good...thats about it so far away still in getting the proper guys to win ....

I think TAKESSO was a cousin of Sergio Momesso if im not mistaken?  

3 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

well its the way to go to a certain point...players from any league will work but dont just go on stats or awards...ive seen too many teams pick because of the stats alone...tampa bay first in nhl will be eliminated soon....very soon...

the vancouver giants have a few players id go for or trade for if already drafted...alex tank byre of course and few others on that team..buluych i think his name is owen hardy maybe a long shot but has potential...

As soon as you adjusted your posts from all caps, your opinions instantly sounded way more reasonable

Now my ears are somehow bleeding as well..

SO MAKINGRIGHTMOVE you are one of the fans that cry and cry but have no real input or really just another cull in vancouver..you see players that are rated number one need a good support cast..i think you go against the grain and go with what is going to work..rankings mean something but not at the final product...newhook is going to be good just needs better coaching and get bigger and stronger...tyson joys early pick turris another one...how many high van picks are doing well beside peterson and bowser not too bad...but ya look in your backyard or just go with a good scout sees..not some swedish league or russian etc...a good mix is what you want but ya im warning benning now new hook may be available at ten ,id scoop him up..also sign outhouse to a contract and see how he does in utica...