The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THN Future Watch 2019 - Four Canucks In Top 100

GoldenAlien

2 hours ago, VancouverHabitant said:

31 teams in the league so on average every team should have 3 prospects ranked 15th, 46th, and 77th. 

We are way above average, but I do agree that JB has a lot of work to do. We need to have one prospect enter that list from this draft. 

2019 draft pick Rd 1 & 2, Woo, Lind, Rathbone, DiPietro all have the potential to jump onto that list in the next couple years in my opinion.

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2019 at 1:59 PM, NucksPatsFan said:

Before we used to complain that our draft picks never made it to the big club.

Now we complain that too many of our draft picks are making the jump to the big club. 

And who says Canadian markets are a hard place to play/coach/manage in? 

It is the CDC.  Logic does not have a place here.  

• Haha 1

On 4/29/2019 at 5:51 PM, RetroCanuck said:

2019 draft pick Rd 1 & 2, Woo, Lind, Rathbone, DiPietro all have the potential to jump onto that list in the next couple years in my opinion.

Maybe 2019....it’s not an easy list to crack DiPietro has the best chance to move up ... as to what it takes AG after winning the Hobey Baker award last year was listed at 77.   Most teams have a couple Linds and Woos too.  

• Like 1

Never gets old seeing a Canucks pick in the top ten :D 

just think after this draft which I believe Jim will find another gem so hopefully we have another guy in the top ten next year too lol that's the way Jim's tract record is going ha way better then the old days ha