The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Members that have ghosted us...

Rate this topic

8 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

would i be the "new breed" of wn tho? xD when wn came back in 2009 or so, i was in ban land and over running bjb with kmad lmao. the wn with me, @BananaMash, ave and gumball, summer of 2013, was lit af

I guess technically, ya...I can't remember specifically when towel power went down (Right around there or a bit before?)

I stopped posting around the BJB days because I never went over there once...but I do remember kmad making reference to it.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Shift-4 said:

I miss

SultanofSarcasm

Ambulocetus

GodzillaDeuce

Pfizer

and probably a few others that I miss enough to now have forgotten  lol

I've had the great pleasure of remaining friends with Amb on another platform - another awesome person who is just living the good life and is as fantastic as ever.  

• Like 1
3 hours ago, diesel_3 said:

I guess technically, ya...I can't remember specifically when towel power went down (Right around there or a bit before?)

I stopped posting around the BJB days because I never went over there once...but I do remember kmad making reference to it.

He brought in some if the old timers over there but they all left shortly after when deucey brought all of the newly banned cdc people over lol 

• Cheers 1
4 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

He brought in some if the old timers over there but they all left shortly after when deucey brought all of the newly banned cdc people over lol 

I met kmad years and years ago, he was such a nice, soft-spoken guy!

He was super knowledgable and came across as slightly mean/arrogant (on the forums) but was actually a super cool dude.

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, diesel_3 said:

I met kmad years and years ago, he was such a nice, soft-spoken guy!

He was super knowledgable and came across as slightly mean/arrogant (on the forums) but was actually a super cool dude.

Yea when he made me the forum admin we had some nice back and forth discussing hockey, canucks or BJ's. He was cool af to me

On 4/22/2019 at 5:53 PM, Salacious Crumb said:

I’ve lurked for longer than I’ve posted and wonder what has happened to some posters...

@LaBamba

@shakeywalton

@kingofsurrey

desi?

what the heck ever happened to...?

Banned maybe? 

I originally signed up in 2007, and only made one post before I lost the info for the account and created the account I use now. @Surreal02  was what I started :lol:

On 4/25/2019 at 7:36 PM, shiznak said:

I missed all the puckbunnies who used to roam around CDC between 2003-2006, especially @naslunds_wife:emot-parrot:

In all serious, whatever happened to @g_bassi13@Champions of Nothing, and @Gretzky's Mullet. Missed talking sports with them.

Oh yeah, totally forgot that pleb mafia @Denguin.

I'm still around. Kind of.

• Upvote 1