The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDF: (C3) St. Louis Blues vs. (WC1) Dallas Stars | Blues win series 4-3

Rate this topic

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/27/2019 at 07:00 PM

I was picking the Stars to upset the Predators - and before the match-ups were set, the Jets too - because Dallas had a surprisingly good record against both teams.

Even though Blues have been red-hot in 2019, the last 2 games against Dallas they got thumped 4-1 and 5-2. Binnington played both games, so they were 40% of his 5 total regulation losses.

With that in mind, I'm going Stars again in 6.

Anyway, I feel this series will be underwhelming.  Everyone gonna hype this series, but this is gonna end up like the jets series except even more of a trap game.  Looking way more forward to the avs series.  Both Vegas and San Jose way more offensive and with the avs it’s gonna be a dynamic non stop series

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to CDF: (C3) St. Louis Blues vs. (WC1) Dallas Stars | Series tied 0-0

Watching the Stars and I have been very impressed with Radulov. The guy seemed like kind of flake to me with some of his past antics but he has turned it around. I love players like this that finally get it and have discovered being a pro and play the game hard. Ahem, Jake.