Sign in to follow this  
-Vintage Canuck-

CDF: (C3) St. Louis Blues vs. (WC1) Dallas Stars | Blues win series 4-3

Rate this topic

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i dont think they disrespected the twin they were just mouthy like all guys or player in their age..jamie benn is one hell of a player tough mental and skilled...the blues will try to out work them but the stars will prevail i say in 6

I was picking the Stars to upset the Predators - and before the match-ups were set, the Jets too - because Dallas had a surprisingly good record against both teams.

Even though Blues have been red-hot in 2019, the last 2 games against Dallas they got thumped 4-1 and 5-2. Binnington played both games, so they were 40% of his 5 total regulation losses.

With that in mind, I'm going Stars again in 6.

12 hours ago, xereau said:

Getting waaaay ahead of things here, but....

Reveal hidden contents

Blues vs Vegas would be an amazing conference final.

NO!!!  Vegas needs to feel pain!!!

Anyway, I feel this series will be underwhelming.  Everyone gonna hype this series, but this is gonna end up like the jets series except even more of a trap game.  Looking way more forward to the avs series.  Both Vegas and San Jose way more offensive and with the avs it’s gonna be a dynamic non stop series

I'm not overly excited for this series, but maybe once it gets going. Don't really have a favourite. Seeing the way the Blues handled the Jets, I'm not sure DAL will prevail in this series. Blues in 6.    

#TeamBlues

This is a wildcard series for me. I have no idea who's going to take it but I like the Blues a lot more so hopefully they come out on top. Even matchup through and through.

3 minutes ago, Mr.53 said:

How did Dallas beat Nashville again?..

Phenomenal top line, and excellent goaltending.

Schwartz has sure paid his dues(recent yrs) with the injury bug. That kid's heating up. They have a more diverse attack.

Blues also with a bigger, deeper D-core.

Watching the Stars and I have been very impressed with Radulov. The guy seemed like kind of flake to me with some of his past antics but he has turned it around. I love players like this that finally get it and have discovered being a pro and play the game hard. Ahem, Jake. 

Hoping it's the Blues - guessing in 6.

Easy to like that roster....from a blueline that is hard to play against, right through to the youth in their bottom six (Thomas, Barbashev, Fabbri).