Sign in to follow this  
-Vintage Canuck-

CDF: (C3) St. Louis Blues vs. (WC1) Dallas Stars | Blues win series 4-3

Rate this topic

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ha Ha!  Stars lose at home, so their fans suffer.  That’s what I’m all about now.  Cheering for home teams to lose.  

Which team left has the fewest fans, Carolina?  Hoping they win the Cup.  Then more fans suffer.  

7 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Ha Ha!  Stars lose at home, so their fans suffer.  That’s what I’m all about now.  Cheering for home teams to lose.  

Which team left has the fewest fans, Carolina?  Hoping they win the Cup.  Then more fans suffer.  

So watch the "Sound Of Music"  praying for an Avalanche on the mtn singers?!

I don't mind cheering against the Stars, mind you. Fair weather fandom, at it's finest!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

So watch the "Sound Of Music"  praying for an Avalanche on the mtn singers?!

I don't mind cheering against the Stars, mind you. Fair weather fandom, at it's finest!

“Family Von Flat”?  :frantic:

with us out, I usually cheer for the team with the fewest fans to win.  Then more fans suffer defeat, like us.  

• Hydration 1

Can't get over the size of the Blues D. Benn chooses his spots wisely most nights and especially against this group. Man I want Tryamkin back. Would be nice to have at least one big oak tree in the backyard. 

• Upvote 4

Tough break for Stars on the 4th goal. Stars are usually good defensely.  See if they can tie it up next game. 

46 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Lindell needs to get his inner ear checked. It's too easy to knock him off balance.

His body of work in that game alone is enough to merit a suspension for diving.  And the league should suspend him.  That was embarrassing to watch as a fan of the sport.

If the NHL ever cleans up the officiating to the point where the refs can be trusted to work the game professionally, diving should be a possibility of a major and a game.

• Hydration 3

20 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Tough break for Stars on the 4th goal. Stars are usually good defensely.  See if they can tie it up next game. 

Craig Berube is a very savvy coach and his team has got what it takes. I wouldn't bet on it. 

• Hydration 1

Esa Lindell became my favourite player after tonight lol. 

Those dives were actually hilarious. What makes it funny is that he wasn't even attempting to hide the fact, he laughed in Bortuzzo's face and then dove again. 

• Confused 2

Posted (edited)

want dallas too win, but that lindell 3 dives ina row, holy crap. stars probs get rid of him next year make them look embarrassing, dude should be ashamed.

Edited by TNucks1

43 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Esa Lindell became my favourite player after tonight lol. 

Those dives were actually hilarious. What makes it funny is that he wasn't even attempting to hide the fact, he laughed in Bortuzzo's face and then dove again. 

No, that was pathetic

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

want dallas too win, but that lindell 3 dives ina row, holy crap. stars probs get rid of him next year make them look embarrassing, dude should be ashamed.

I hope they don't win another game this playoff that was awful. Lindell is a gutless bitch. 

• Hydration 3

Joke was on Lindell he let his man score the GWG while he was busy flopping like a freshly caught fish.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

No, that was pathetic

Of course it was.

He became a meme after tonight. Seeing his antics all over instagram and stuff.

Memes are funny (or sometimes not at all). In this context, it is, cause he made a fool out of himself tonight.

Becoming a meme isn't a good thing.

Edited by Odd.
  • Hydration 1

8 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Joke was on Lindell he let his man score the GWG while he was busy flopping like a freshly caught fish.

EuphoricPopularEnglishsetter.gif

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

The off ice officials are using reviews to correct calls this playoffs, diving and embellishments have to be added to the regular season next year. Get it right.

14 hours ago, TNucks1 said:

That third dive worked against him regarding the winning goal. MAroon knocked him over and was wide open when the puck bounced to him and he roofed it. If Lindell doesn't flop 3 times against Bortuzzo than maybe the refs call the Maroon push off. At the end of the day the ref should have called 2 penalties against Lindell for diving. 

• Hydration 3

Lindell reminding ppl of 2010-11 Canucks.  :ph34r: