The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDF: (C3) St. Louis Blues vs. (WC1) Dallas Stars | Blues win series 4-3

Rate this topic

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/27/2019 at 07:00 PM

That was a terrible third, the building was dead in a one goal game and the blues defence would make Luca Sbisa seem like he had a plan with the puck. Just nonsense passes and turnovers

Why Tarasenko isn’t the trigger man is also baffling. I picked the blues to win in September but they look done.

3 minutes ago, Zhukini said:

That was a terrible third, the building was dead in a one goal game and the blues defence would make Luca Sbisa seem like he had a plan with the puck. Just nonsense passes and turnovers

Why Tarasenko isn’t the trigger man is also baffling. I picked the blues to win in September but they look done.

who thought carolina would be doing so well, even too make the playoffs.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to CDF: (C3) St. Louis Blues vs. (WC1) Dallas Stars | Stars lead 3-2
10 hours ago, Zhukini said:

Aside from schenn the blues looked haggard all night.  Bizarre lack of performance.

• Cheers 1

12 hours ago, Zhukini said:

They’ve got Tarasenko on the Left side on the pp Zuck,  he should be on the right side with his stick on the setup side for his shot..  I’m not getting this either.

• Cheers 1

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to CDF: (C3) St. Louis Blues vs. (WC1) Dallas Stars | Stars lead series 3-2
1 hour ago, JoshuaGuy said:

This series is so boring. 3rd period of an elimination game and no one commenting here at all. Columbus Carolina would be even worse imo. 

I have pretty much 0 interest in this series. Generally, I have been more intrigued by the Eastern series this year. You would have to think that Columbus/Carolina would probably get close to the smallest nationwide viewership numbers in recent history for a Conference Final. Both teams are great stories, especially for the American markets. I have to say I would be pretty indifferent to who won that series, if it were to happen (fingers crossed). Although I will say I would be more likely to watch a game from that series than STL/Dal. I don't know what it is but this match up doesn't excite me. There is no must watch superstar, with all due respect to Tarasenko, there is no villain.... just a bore imo. I might watch the 3rd period of game 7 if it is close.

There will be seven. I've been pulling for the Blues in this series, if they win this next one I could see em representing the west in the final. And I could see them beating any team that comes out of the east. San Jose could give em a run but I'm not so sure about Colorado. 

Don't see Dallas beating San Jose or Colorado though. 

Edited by Coconuts

7 hours ago, JoshuaGuy said:

This series is so boring. 3rd period of an elimination game and no one commenting here at all. Columbus Carolina would be even worse imo. 

Afternoon games are usually quiet on here, some don't even realize there is a game on. 

I watched the first period but had a whole bunch of stuff to get to after that so didn't get to watch the rest or comment on here. 

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to CDF: (C3) St. Louis Blues vs. (WC1) Dallas Stars | Series tied 3-3
16 hours ago, JoshuaGuy said:

Columbus would generate interest purely on the fact a lot of people around here don't like Torts and would love to watch him fail.

7 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I think Berube was smart not to challenge. Seguin clipped Binnington, but it looked like he dropped the stick on his own, after Seguin was gone.

Bottom line was a brutal giveaway by Perron....

Didn't it go off the refs skates? 

lol Brian Burke explaining how a one game suspension in the Final is worth 6 - 8 games in the regular season. 

Hey Brian....please explain or justify then how you helped recommend to the disciplinary board the equivalent of 24 - 32 regular season equivalent suspension for Aaron Rome in 2011, for a legal hit, a bit too late. Even with injury. I wish he'd be asked about that.

Edited by kilgore
math
  • Cheers 2