The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDF: (C3) St. Louis Blues vs. (WC1) Dallas Stars | Blues win series 4-3

Rate this topic

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/27/2019 at 07:00 PM

So that scumbag burke just said that suspensions in the Playoffs are weighted the deeper you go. He said that the Finals are worth 6-8 games to 1. He's the slime that recommended 4 games for Rome. That would be 24-32 games in the regular season according to him. What a despicable d-bag!!!

• Cheers 1

21 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

Didn't it go off the refs skates? 

Maybe, but if it did, I missed it, I saw it go off the end boards, then off the side of the net and then out front to Zucarello.

Either way, it was a dangerous play....

Just now, RUPERTKBD said:

Maybe, but if it did, I missed it, I saw it go off the end boards, then off the side of the net and then out front to Zucarello.

Either way, it was a dangerous play....

It definitely went off the ref and reversing along the boards is pretty common. Kerry Fraser said on Twitter that the ref shouldn't have been there. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, JoshuaGuy said:

It definitely went off the ref and reversing along the boards is pretty common. Kerry Fraser said on Twitter that the ref shouldn't have been there. 

Here's hoping the Blues get that one back right now...

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

I LOVE getting home from work to see that I have arrived JUST in time to see the start of the third in a tie game 7.  Life is good.

I Love watching a game seven where the home team (not us of course) loses.  If we can’t win the Cup, I get some solace from watching the other teams’ fans suffer.  Plus the Leafs and Flames are out.  That’s always good news too.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I Love watching a game seven where the home team (not us of course) loses.  If we can’t win the Cup, I get some solace from watching the other teams’ fans suffer.  Plus the Leafs and Flames are out.  That’s always good news too.  

Lol. I hear you. It's like watching my ex-wife get fat. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Would like to see Game 7 go to overtime.

Really, other than a Belmont that has the potential for a Triple Crown winner, is there anything better in sport than an NHL game seven that goes into OT?  It’s so exciting! 

That 2010 Olympic Mens’ Gold Medal game OT where Crosby scored was pretty amazing too.  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Would like to see Game 7 go to overtime.

Watching this game I'd rather see it end in regulation. It'd be different if the hockey was exciting. Dallas looks dead outside of Bishop, and the Blues haven't really done much despite getting a few shots. Credit to the fans for still being lively though. Gotta love their energy.