The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Joe Biden Debates Donald Trump September 29

DonLever

4 hours ago, Warhippy said:

I

Trust

Facts

Period.  One man accused admitting something as a 15 year old child under interrogation and torture, then being told the only way he will escape it is if he admits it.  Vs the soldiers who were there, lucid and in full control of their faculties during the fight who say it would be impossible for him to have thrown it.

I believe the courts.  The evidence they stand by and the facts.  I don't believe rhetoric, narratives pushed by opinion and personal bias or the desire to simply believe something contrary to what the facts and witnesses say because...."reasons"

Ask Strome about it, he's one blown statement away from accusing me of supporting someone

I'm almost certain you have no clue what the case was about.

• Upvote 1

Has Elizabeth Warren thrown into the ring?

What the &^@# do hand grenades have to do with a Democratic Party Nominee?

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid that both sides are serving. The more divided and fearful the people are of each other and their "leaders", the more successful the division of humanity.

It's one of the oldest, and most successful techniques of control. Ex: Tower of Babel

10 hours ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

You insulted me in the first portion. Why the heck would I spend any time responding to that garbage. Wow millennials these days, so entitled.

Who’s the millennial?

Edited by Guest

23 minutes ago, Jack_T said:

How so? 

Based on the highlighted part of his comment. Believe me when it comes to politics hippy doesn't know much.. 

He votes ndp and he thought the party was called national Democratic party lol.

He has next to no clue about anything politics. He also claimed the cpc was behind all the lucrative pensions for mps when in fact the cpc scaled it back and made it harder. Everytime I show him his screw up he disappears. Warhippy is exactly the uneducated that shouldn't vote.

Edited by Ryan Strome
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Warhippy said:

I

Trust

Facts

Period.  One man accused admitting something as a 15 year old child under interrogation and torture, then being told the only way he will escape it is if he admits it.  Vs the soldiers who were there, lucid and in full control of their faculties during the fight who say it would be impossible for him to have thrown it.

I believe the courts.  The evidence they stand by and the facts.  I don't believe rhetoric, narratives pushed by opinion and personal bias or the desire to simply believe something contrary to what the facts and witnesses say because...."reasons"

Ask Strome about it, he's one blown statement away from accusing me of supporting someone

4 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

Based on the highlighted part of his comment. Believe me when it comes to politics hippy doesn't know much.. 

He votes ndp and he thought the party was called national Democratic party lol.

He has next to no clue about anything politics. He also claimed the cpc was behind all the lucrative pensions for mps when in fact the cpc scaled it back and made it harder. Everytime I show him his screw up he disappears. Warhippy is exactly the uneducated that shouldn't vote.

See.

Ryan Strome.  Creating false narratives and taking things out of context in a rush to put words in your mouth since 2013

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

Uh oh,

That's not good for Trump. Old people vote like crazy.

jeff north looks young and healthy though, and a champion boxer?

He can probably influence some of those Millennials to convert to Donald maybe?....but they're a tough nut to crack as they are soo indoctrinated by the massive amount of lies that come from MSM....I think the count just hit 10,000....wait, nm. 

Edited by bishopshodan

Supposedly black people have to vote for Biden because the left will say so and because Trump’s a racist right? Riiight.

Joe Biden’s Role in ’90s Crime Law Could Haunt Any Presidential Bid

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/22/us/politics/joe-bidens-role-in-90s-crime-law-could-haunt-any-presidential-bid.html

...a great thing about the internet is politicians can no loner run the con game every 4 years to get the black vote which they never fulfill. In 2013 Biden proposed $30m to Holocaust Survivors but was against the reparations for black Americans. What Biden did in 1984 ruined the lives of POC destroying their families and it’s effects are still being felt in 2019. 

Good thing is people are becoming more and more aware of this and choose/think for themselves and not by what society portrays. 

I just hope people can see this to set them free of their shackles so they can truly do what they feel is right and not because a certain aspect of society holds their views hostage.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a great article by Matt Taibbi from Rolling Stone regarding American media (mainly the Washington Post, New York Times, Bloomberg) and how they've learned nothing from their abject failure at predicting the outcome of the 2016 US federal election.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/campaign-conventional-wisdom-dead-2020-election-sanders-846978/

The end of the article sums it up beautifully:

After the disaster of 2016, the 2020 election race represented an opportunity for the press to win back some credibility. The fastest way would have been to go back to the basics, just telling voters what candidates stand for, what their records are, etc.

Not only is this easier, it might result in people hating us less. But we refuse to do it. Sometimes it seems like we’re trying to be disliked.

• Cheers 1

On 5/29/2019 at 1:15 AM, Generational.EP40 said:

at least he made an apology video ?

gotta love it.  Trump is tagged as a creepy racist misogynist, and Biden is the early front-runner to challenge him.  Will Hillary call Biden's supporters "deplorables", too?

I'm kind of torn on Uncle Joe....

On one hand, he's way down the list of people I'd like to see as the next POTUS. (If I had my druthers, it would probably be a Kamala/Mayor Pete ticket) But....

...he's currently polling ahead of the Dotard in Pennsylvania. The Dems need to flip a few battleground states in order to kick Trump to the curb and right now, that's more important to me than having the best possible candidate.

I'll be watching how each Dem polls in Penn, Wisconsin, Michigan, Florida and Ohio. Whomever is leading the pack in those states will be the one I'm pulling for, even if he or she isn't the "best" candidate.

Debate lineups set.  They spread out the top candidates to avoid the "kids table" debate that plagued the 2016 GOP debates.  I hope that half of this field drops out by the next debate at the end of July.  People are calling for Beto to drop out and run for the Texas senate seat that is up in 2020.

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/14/732735079/democratic-debate-lineup-sanders-and-biden-to-face-off

Democratic Debate Lineup: Sanders And Biden To Face Off

Candidates for the June 26 debate:

• New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio
  • New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker
  • Former HUD Secretary Julián Castro
  • Former Maryland Rep. John Delaney
  • Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard
  • Washington Gov. Jay Inslee
  • Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar
  • Former Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke
  • Ohio Rep. Tim Ryan
  • Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren