The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Joe Biden Debates Donald Trump September 29

DonLever

hypocrisy/1way road example #1751: there’s evidence of Biden saying this but he’s let off without any questioning. When Trump was allegedly to have said disparaging comments without any evidence in which officials that were there denied it yet it made the rounds of most of the main stream media.

lefits tactics 101, same one which liberals use in the DNC. So many people like Joe and myself who lean so far left on majority of policies are suppressed by the own side for just thinking freely which is what liberals were brought up upon. This is what the world has come to.

And speaking of Joe, he nails it on the head here as I’ve been saying before...dems pretending Biden is fine and not dying...how viciously the Dems & media would attack Biden if he were Republican...that not voting for Trump doesn’t make you a good person which is what society has programmed people to think. It’s actually so intellectually inept to even believe such a preconceived and ignorant notion.

• Cheers 3

6 hours ago, EP40. said:

hypocrisy/1way road example #1751: there’s evidence of Biden saying this but he’s let off without any questioning. When Trump was allegedly to have said disparaging comments without any evidence in which officials that were there denied it yet it made the rounds of most of the main stream media.

Dana Loesch huh

Might want to stay in your lane here bud.

Politics are not for you.  You don't have half the panache Clam did and none of the repugnant conspiracy memes that Nux4Lyfe does.

Consistently crying about "the left" essentially makes you the left; and in terms you and yours will understand...you're a snowflake

• Wat 1

35 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Dana Loesch huh

Politics are not for you.  You don't have half the panache Clam did and none of the repugnant conspiracy memes that Nux4Lyfe does.

Consistently crying about "the left" essentially makes you the left; and in terms you and yours will understand...you're a snowflake

the common thread among all these clips people like Son of Zepp like to put out are they rely on people being stupid or too lazy to check if its real. But I guess he knows his base.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/sep/28/instagram-posts/fact-checking-claims-biden-called-troops-stupid-ba/

40 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Dana Loesch huh

I beg to differ, just calling things how they are. You seem very sensitive to it, “snowflake” :lol:

@EP40. I think that first video of yours is what they call a joke.

For definition of a joke, look up your political posts.

One guy had a son that was in the armed forces the other one has two imbeciles.

Also Biden’s son didn’t have to be in Iraq and also he most likely died as a result of being there.

Most importantly, Trump and Biden’s comments aside, which guy sat on the information about Russian bounties?

Let me correct myself, lied through his teeth that he wasn’t aware of that information.

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1

22 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

One guy had a son that was in the armed forces the other one has two imbeciles.

Also Biden’s son didn’t have to be in Iraq and also he most likely died as a result of being there.

Most importantly, Trump and Biden’s comments aside, which guy sat on the information about Russian bounties?

Let me correct myself, lied through his teeth that he wasn’t aware of that information.

I know that if I was embarrassed by posting videos that were so easily disproven and dismantled a few pages ago, I wouldn't be posting more clips from similar crappy sources again :blink:

At least respond to the responses you got last time because now you have zero chance of anyone taking your posts seriously @EP40.

You'll quickly turn into nuxfan4lyfe where maybe 1 person will even look at your post. 

Just now, Duodenum said:

I know that if I was embarrassed by posting videos that were so easily disproven and dismantled a few pages ago, I wouldn't be posting more clips from similar crappy sources again :blink:

At least respond to the responses you got last time because now you have zero chance of anyone taking your posts seriously @EP40.

You'll quickly turn into nuxfan4lyfe where maybe 1 person will even look at your post. 

As I told another poster, I don’t take prolific video posters seriously.

They have no valid argument of their own so they use these “catchy” videos and memes that they get from FB, twitter etc.

For me YouTube is a source of movie quotes, music, entertainment, sports and travel videos etc.
Books, publications, political programming, life experiences etc. are used to debate politics.

• Upvote 1

Case in point here: hence the double standard deployed by the left.

Turn a blind eye to anything going against their candidate and don’t accept criticism of any sort. Just simply look away and say I don’t take xyz seriously because it doesn’t fit my narrative.

Edited by EP40.

57 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

I agree.

They are of Biden barely being alive while liberals try to take him seriously and pretend like he’s fine. That’s quite the joke to me after all haha

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, EP40. said:

I agree.

They are of Biden barely being alive while liberals try to take him seriously and pretend like he’s fine. That’s quite the joke to me after all haha

Doesn't he go for bike rides etc? He looks in good shape. I remember a bit back a FOX reporter ( I think) was trying to catch up to him while he was on his bike and was asking " who will be your running mate' ...as the guy was jogging to keep up, Joe replied " looks like you are". Or something to that effect. Biden seems to have a good sense of humour, you know, jokes some times..

Do you think his opponent could operate a bicycle? 

Edit: found the vid, the Fox guy wasn't running.. so the joke wasn't that good, still a joke though, which was my point. 

Edited by bishopshodan

Just now, bishopshodan said:

Doesn't he go for bike rides etc? He looks in good shape. I remember a bit back a FOX reporter ( I think) was trying to catch up to him while he was on his bike and was asking " who will be your running mate' ...as the guy was jogging to keep up, Joe replied " looks like you are". Or something to that effect. Biden seems to have a good sense of humour, you know, jokes some times..

Do you think his opponent could operate a bicycle? 

LOLLL , he went for a staged media photo shoot bike ride. Round of an applause, he’s showing he’s still able to somewhat function. 

What an accomplishment !!

1 minute ago, EP40. said:

LOLLL , he went for a staged media photo shoot bike ride. Round of an applause, he’s showing he’s still able to somewhat function. 

Do you think Donny could stage such a thing?

Honestly, do you think the waddle hump that Trump is could handle that?

LOLLLLLLLLLOLLLOLLLLOLLL

13 minutes ago, EP40. said:

Case in point here: hence the double standard deployed by the left.

Turn a blind eye to anything going against their candidate and don’t accept criticism of any sort. Just simply look away and say I don’t take xyz seriously because it doesn’t fit my narrative.

Sorry but you got responses that burned your other videos, didn't respond to them, and then now claim double standards when people no longer take you seriously.

You looked away so now posters here will too. FYI, I am not the left either. I've voted for both Harper and Trudeau, for both BC Liberal and NDP. 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Do you think Donny could stage such a thing?

Honestly, do you think the waddle hump that Trump is could handle that?

I know Trump is stable enough to handle the pressures of being president, let alone run for president at this stage of his life. Biden isn’t and he’s hiding having done the bare minimum to get by...less so than what Hillary did.

Biden is barely coherent.

Not even medically fit.

13 minutes ago, EP40. said:

He still rode the bike.  TRUMP had trouble walking down a ramp.  

Oh goodie.  A YouTube video.  Love the title.  /s

Half ass youtube videos, memes or twitter clips don't prove anything one way or another. Neither does Joe Rogan saying something, one man's uneducated opinion, and I like JR.

The material on Biden is sparse at best, or allegedly doctored, or from the 70s. The material on Trump is seemingly endless. We have probably forgotten half of the stupid s$%$ he has done or said because he does something stupid or corrupt every second day.

Either way though, we are just going to have to see tonight.

2 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Dana Loesch huh

Obviously doctored video is obviously doctored. We know this for a fact and it is supported also by the fact not a single right wing source was outraged at the time. For how much the fake news crowd is against fake news, they sure love making $&!# up. If Biden is such a terrible candidate it shouldn't be necessary to lie about him; he'll defeat himself. 

Edited by Tortorella's Rant
  • Vintage 1

19 minutes ago, EP40. said:

I know Trump is stable enough to handle the pressures of being president, let alone run for president at this stage of his life. Biden isn’t and he’s hiding having done the bare minimum to get by...less so than what Hillary did.

Biden is barely coherent.

Not even medically fit.

Neither is Trump. Have you listened to that idiot speak. 

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

He still rode the bike.  TRUMP had trouble walking down a ramp.  

Oh goodie.  A YouTube video.  Love the title.  /s

again, goes against your narrative so ignore it...a video of Biden saying himself the medical effects he has of 2 brain surgeries

so I’d recommend don’t watch the debates today or down the line then either, they’re just going to be videos after all as well