The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Joe Biden Debates Donald Trump September 29

DonLever

21 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

Joe Biden.:lol:

Good luck Democrats you will need it.

Yeah it doesn't look good for the Democrats, they tell us it's so important to get rid of Trump yet they're trotting out the weakest candidate they can find in Biden.

If they can find someone really solid for VP, then they might have a fighting chance, otherwise Trump will slaughter him.

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

'Struth...JB sometimes forgets things...

...on the plus side though, he knows how to work an umbrella.....

Image result for trump umbrella fail

So there's that...

Maybe it was wet and wanted it to air out a bit ? Living in Vancouver it's what I do.

22 minutes ago, Sweathog said:

Yeah it doesn't look good for the Democrats, they tell us it's so important to get rid of Trump yet they're trotting out the weakest candidate they can find in Biden.

If they can find someone really solid for VP, then they might have a fighting chance, otherwise Trump will slaughter him.

Based on what? The "greatest" economy? The proactive response to Coronavirus? His popularity with blacks? Women?

What exactly puts Trump so far ahead of Joe Biden?

All this talk about JB forgetting where he is, frequent gaffes, mixing events etc.

Sure next to mayor Pete or some of these younger candidates JB sounds like someone’s grandpa.

But we are talking about mother&^@#ing king of gaffes, offensive statements, stupid statements!

When did that orange used car salesmen become orator like JFK or Churchill?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

All this talk about JB forgetting where he is, frequent gaffes, mixing events etc.

Sure next to mayor Pete or some of these younger candidates JB sounds like someone’s grandpa.

But we are talking about mother&^@#ing king of gaffes, offensive statements, stupid statements!

When did that orange used car salesmen become orator like JFK or Churchill?

Anyone who thinks Biden is the gaffe king should listen to Bone Spurs try and pronounce "origins".....

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Or maybe a moron was trying to figure it out. I think we both know the answer, if you're being honest....

If that's the case than the man is a genius, creating jobs!..Some dude's going to get paid to pick up that umbrella! :o

1 minute ago, nux4lyfe said:

If that's the case than the man is a genius, creating jobs!..Some dude's going to get paid to pick up that umbrella! :o

Totally. Because there obviously was no-one there already whose job it is to clean up after president Dotard...:rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Canorth said:

Or string four coherent words together that doesn’t resemble roadkill salad

Sorry....three is the limit....

- Lock Her Up!

- Build the Wall!

- Repeal and Replace!

- Not My Type!

....etc, etc....

• Cheers 1

27 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Based on what? The "greatest" economy? The proactive response to Coronavirus? His popularity with blacks? Women?

What exactly puts Trump so far ahead of Joe Biden?

Based on a number of issues,

The Democrat voters are essentially split, between the moderate voters and the progressive voters. The progressives aren't too fond of Biden, given his voting record. He voted for the Iraq war and the Patriot act for example, something they're not very happy about. He also opposed the desegregation of buses back in the day, something that Trump will definitely go after him on in the general.

The possibility that Biden has dementia, and at times has trouble completing sentences. Trump is already attacking him on this issue, and will very likely to become a factor in the general. And while Trump is far from the smartest person in the room, his mind is still sharp.

Also, for the past four years, Trump has not stopped campaigning, he's been constantly shoring up his base. He is a far better politician then he's been given credit for. (certainly better at politics then he has been as a business man)

Don't get me wrong, I hate Trump and want to see him lose, but I don't like the odds. But when I look at the scenario of Trump vs Biden, one on one, on national TV, I like Trump's chances.

Just now, Sweathog said:

Based on a number of issues,

The Democrat voters are essentially split, between the moderate voters and the progressive voters. The progressives aren't too fond of Biden, given his voting record. He voted for the Iraq war and the Patriot act for example, something they're not very happy about. He also opposed the desegregation of buses back in the day, something that Trump will definitely go after him on in the general.

The possibility that Biden has dementia, and at times has trouble completing sentences. Trump is already attacking him on this issue, and will very likely to become a factor in the general. And while Trump is far from the smartest person in the room, his mind is still sharp.

Also, for the past four years, Trump has not stopped campaigning, he's been constantly shoring up his base. He is a far better politician then he's been given credit for. (certainly better at politics then he has been as a business man)

Don't get me wrong, I hate Trump and want to see him lose, but I don't like the odds. But when I look at the scenario of Trump vs Biden, one on one, on national TV, I like Trump's chances.

Are they? The primaries would seems to refute that opinion.

And even if they were, is it your opinion that the voters will vote for Trump, rather than vote for Democrat that wasn't their first choice?