The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Joe Biden Debates Donald Trump September 29

DonLever

The way things are going, VP might be on a ballot soon!

Bernie Sanders briefed by U.S. officials that Russia is trying to help his presidential campaign

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/bernie-sanders-briefed-by-us-officials-that-russia-is-trying-to-help-his-presidential-campaign/2020/02/21/5ad396a6-54bd-11ea-929a-64efa7482a77_story.html#comments-wrapper

1 hour ago, CBH1926 said:

Bernie Sanders briefed by U.S. officials that Russia is trying to help his presidential campaign

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/bernie-sanders-briefed-by-us-officials-that-russia-is-trying-to-help-his-presidential-campaign/2020/02/21/5ad396a6-54bd-11ea-929a-64efa7482a77_story.html#comments-wrapper

Wake me when there is evidence of Bernie actively seeking Russian help, unlike the doofus who occupies the White House.  That is the line Bernie would need to cross for this to be a negative on him.

14 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Wake me when there is evidence of Bernie actively seeking Russian help, unlike the doofus who occupies the White House.  That is the line Bernie would need to cross for this to be a negative on him.

Bernie is not seeking Russian help of course.

But wake me up when Putin is doing this because he thinks Sanders will beat Trump.

58 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Maybe you should send all your Trump evidence to Mueller.  Seems he had trouble finding it.

35 minutes ago, Kragar said:

Maybe you should send all your Trump evidence to Mueller.  Seems he had trouble finding it.

No need when he said this on camera:

“Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

1 hour ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

No need when he said this on camera:

“Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

Whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess.

12 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

Hillary and her cohorts submarined Barnie in 2016 and they are back at it again. They play Wapo and CNN like the fools they are. Bloomberg is the only serious challenger to Trump in the field and they made him look a little foolish the other night. 

Meanwhile back at Trump central his committee locked up all the prime uTube advert space leading up to the Nov election. I guess the Dems were sleeping again. Must have left it up to there software purchasing group. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Kragar said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/11/donald-trump-jr-email-chain-russia-hillary-clinton

The emails show music promoter Rob Goldstone telling the future US president’s son that “the crown prosecutor of Russia” had offered “to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father”.

British-born Goldstone adds in the exchange of 3 June 2016: “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr Trump.”

Seventeen minutes later, Trump Jr welcomes this with the reply: “If it’s what you say, I love it, especially later in the summer.”

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

At least this has slightly more weight than that nonsense I quoted before.  Publicly announcing that the emails are worth something to the media is equivalent to telling people grass is green.

Of course, is anything in your post illegal... especially since no deal was concluded or information exchanged?  Since this was clear to anyone paying attention for the last 2 years, it too measured up to a whole lotta nothing. 

The article does mention that the information "offered" would be incriminating to Hillary... can we finally conclude from that that she is a criminal now?  I'm guessing not.

3 minutes ago, Kragar said:

At least this has slightly more weight than that nonsense I quoted before.  Publicly announcing that the emails are worth something to the media is equivalent to telling people grass is green.

Of course, is anything in your post illegal... especially since no deal was concluded or information exchanged?  Since this was clear to anyone paying attention for the last 2 years, it too measured up to a whole lotta nothing. 

The article does mention that the information "offered" would be incriminating to Hillary... can we finally conclude from that that she is a criminal now?  I'm guessing not.

I don't recall legality being part of the conversation. It was whether or not there was active solicitation of assistance from Russians....

....and it doesn't really matter if there actually was anything incriminating. The point is, FF Jr. pursued it.

Edited by RUPERTKBD
  • Cheers 3

32 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I don't recall legality being part of the conversation. It was whether or not there was active solicitation of assistance from Russians....

....and it doesn't really matter if there actually was anything incriminating. The point is, FF Jr. pursued it.

FF???

Since we are being specific here, we weren't talking about Trump Jr., either.

23 minutes ago, Kragar said:

FF???

Since we are being specific here, we weren't talking about Trump Jr., either.

My first thought was F*ck Face Jr.? I’d ask @RUPERTKBD for clarification, but I’m pretty content with my interpretation.

Are you suggesting that F*ck Face Jr. works independently from his father?

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Canorth said:

My first thought was F*ck Face Jr.? I’d ask @RUPERTKBD for clarification, but I’m pretty content with my interpretation.

Are you suggesting that F*ck Face Jr. works independently from his father?

That was my first thought, too, but was hoping to see a little high road being taken.

I have no idea if his actions were independent or not.  I haven't heard of anything solid suggesting his dad was involved, though.

27 minutes ago, Kragar said:

That was my first thought, too, but was hoping to see a little high road being taken.

I have no idea if his actions were independent or not.  I haven't heard of anything solid suggesting his dad was involved, though.

No high road where this pos is considered:

Image result for DonaLD trump jr elephant

So, your take is that Trump himself has to be involved before there is an effort to collude with the Russians? I disagree.

I suppose this means that you would be okay with someone from the Sanders campaign soliciting Russian assistance, just so long as Bernie himself isn't involved?

• Cheers 2

33 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

No high road where this pos is considered:

Image result for DonaLD trump jr elephant

So, your take is that Trump himself has to be involved before there is an effort to collude with the Russians? I disagree.

I suppose this means that you would be okay with someone from the Sanders campaign soliciting Russian assistance, just so long as Bernie himself isn't involved?

One can only hope that the next safari he goes on, he’s eaten alive by lions or crocodiles or stomped to death by an elephant. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

One can only hope that the next safari he goes on, he’s eaten alive by lions or crocodiles or stomped to death by an elephant. 

That would be poetic....unfortunately, I think Karma is somehow unaware of this family of scumbags....

• Cheers 1