The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Joe Biden Debates Donald Trump September 29

DonLever

6 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Bernie has endorsed Joe Biden:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/us-election-2020/bernie-sanders-endorses-former-rival-joe-biden-for-president/ar-BB12zBrJ?li=AAggNb9

Hopefully the "Bernie or Bust" crowd will realize this time around that acting like spoiled children who didn't get their way is contributing to the election campaign of Donald Trump. Again.<_<

Better to ‘Bern For Biden’ than to take it in the ‘Rump For Trump’

On 4/9/2020 at 10:43 AM, RUPERTKBD said:

I still think Kamala Harris is the favorite, but i also think that a good dark horse bet is Gretchen Whitmer.

I think it's Obama's if she's interested.  Biden will surely be a one term Prez, thereby paving the way for the first female POTUS and the first African-American female POTUS.

Obama probably ensures a Dem win in Nov.........perhaps in all three branches.

1 hour ago, stawns said:

I think it's Obama's if she's interested.  Biden will surely be a one term Prez, thereby paving the way for the first female POTUS and the first African-American female POTUS.

Obama probably ensures a Dem win in Nov.........perhaps in all three branches.

I certainly would have no issue with that.....I just haven't heard that she would be interested....

3 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I certainly would have no issue with that.....I just haven't heard that she would be interested....

nor have I, just heard her name thrown around and it makes all the sense in the world.

2 hours ago, stawns said:

nor have I, just heard her name thrown around and it makes all the sense in the world.

MO would, IMO, make a fantastic POTUS. Would tick all the boxes and is about as smart and capable as it gets. With all good leaders it’s important to surround yourself with the best too. 

26 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

MO would, IMO, make a fantastic POTUS. Would tick all the boxes and is about as smart and capable as it gets. With all good leaders it’s important to surround yourself with the best too. 

Agreed....and I think it's obvious that Michelle would do just that.....not just people that agree with her....

7 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

It's gross that people go scouring the internet for garbage like the above post. 

It's almost as creepy as what they are trying project on to Biden. 

In case any one needs help still, after all this time, Trump is the worst and Biden is a million times better.

What is sad is the dems could have found candidates a billion times better than Donny but they settled on Biden.

Still, I think Uncle Joe just might be able to do it. 

Honestly since there’s a disturbingly large amout of people who think otherwise, we are so, so screwed.