The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Joe Biden Debates Donald Trump September 29

DonLever

22 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

How can you see the screen with your head that far up Drumpf’s ass?

Because Trump shines light up his ass to kill Covid...Best seat in the house for some folk

...or he just brings his phone with him... like Trump would notice 

Z2Tqn8BJ.jpg

Edited by Canorth
  • Haha 2

If anyone (specially Creepy Joe Biden) ever touched a kid like that, they should be questioned. 

Look at all the child’s reactions! That is not normal. Very sad in today’s world that people allow this behaviour. 

It’s obvious that the peeps that replied with name calling are creepy Joe Biden lovers! 

Joe Biden = Pedo. 

42BAAB8E-4772-411D-A3D5-FE2DDE73A531.gif

0A8A6647-3196-44FE-A3BB-7B0AB2616DF2.gif

D0FFA27B-D1C9-4AD5-A1F5-EA0808C3C6A8.gif

F144295A-1394-4ACE-A2ED-2628DD478392.gif

4 minutes ago, Vanfansince88 said:

If anyone (specially Creepy Joe Biden) ever touched a kid like that, they should be questioned. 

Look at all the child’s reactions! That is not normal. Very sad in today’s world that people allow this behaviour. 

It’s obvious that the peeps that replied with name calling are creepy Joe Biden lovers! 

Joe Biden = Pedo. 

Almost like a classless president made inappropriate touching seem normal..

Remember there are credible claims of Agent Orange raping a 13 year old girl.

Edited by King Heffy

16 minutes ago, Vanfansince88 said:

Joe Biden = Pedo. 

Clam is that you?

There is no need for a Kanye thread...soo..

US election 2020: Kanye West launches unconventional bid for presidency

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53467658

At one point he began crying when talking about abortion, saying that his parents almost aborted him: "There would have been no Kanye West, because my dad was too busy."

He added: "I almost killed my daughter... even if my wife [Kim Kardashian West] were to divorce me after this speech, she brought North into the world, even when I didn't want to."

However he then added that he believes abortion should remain legal, but there should be financial support for struggling new mothers - suggesting that "everybody that has a baby gets a million dollars".

He becomes POTUS and I am heading south to have a baby!

Edited by bishopshodan

5 hours ago, Vanfansince88 said:

Joe Biden = Pedo. 

You absolutely know that you're the type to ignore avoid and pretend over 30 claims of sexual assault and underage trusts through Epstein didn't happen under Trump 

You're spare parts bud, kick rocks.  Pretending one potential sexual predator is worse than a known sexual predator shows the kind of smart you are

5 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

There is no need for a Kanye thread...soo..

US election 2020: Kanye West launches unconventional bid for presidency

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53467658

At one point he began crying when talking about abortion, saying that his parents almost aborted him: "There would have been no Kanye West, because my dad was too busy."

He added: "I almost killed my daughter... even if my wife [Kim Kardashian West] were to divorce me after this speech, she brought North into the world, even when I didn't want to."

However he then added that he believes abortion should remain legal, but there should be financial support for struggling new mothers - suggesting that "everybody that has a baby gets a million dollars".

He becomes POTUS and I am heading south to have a baby!

Kanye 2020. Who needs medicare for all and a living wage! Gotta start getting busy if you know what I mean...

:bigblush:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Warhippy said:

You absolutely know that you're the type to ignore avoid and pretend over 30 claims of sexual assault and underage trusts through Epstein didn't happen under Trump 

You're spare parts bud, kick rocks.  Pretending one potential sexual predator is worse than a known sexual predator shows the kind of smart you are

Well then there the admission on video that Urine man said he would’ve wanted to marry his daughter (and hence want to sleep with her) if not for this little thing called incest.:lol:

Really wonder how serious he really is.  A serious candidate wouldn't miss deadlines to appear on state ballots.  I don't think Ross Perot ran his campaigns like that.

https://www.postandcourier.com/politics/kanye-west-fails-to-submit-petition-signatures-needed-to-get-to-sc-presidential-ballot/article_e1dd255e-caa1-11ea-b57d-437173ca8e9c.html

Kanye West fails to submit petition signatures needed to get on SC presidential ballot

23 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Really wonder how serious he really is.  A serious candidate wouldn't miss deadlines to appear on state ballots.  I don't think Ross Perot ran his campaigns like that.

https://www.postandcourier.com/politics/kanye-west-fails-to-submit-petition-signatures-needed-to-get-to-sc-presidential-ballot/article_e1dd255e-caa1-11ea-b57d-437173ca8e9c.html

Kanye West fails to submit petition signatures needed to get on SC presidential ballot

It's all promo for his new album. 

29 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Perot was a self made billionaire that started working when he was a little kid.

He also got most 3rd party votes in U.S history since 1912.

He ran on tougher gun laws, AIDS research, support for gay rights etc. which was very uncommon for a southerner decades ago.

West is part of that trashy family that represents very well what’s wrong with this country today.

2 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

Perot was a self made billionaire that started working when he was a little kid.

He also got most 3rd party votes in U.S history since 1912.

He ran on tougher gun laws, AIDS research, support for gay rights etc. which was very uncommon for a southerner decades ago.

West is part of that trashy family that represents very well what’s wrong with this country today.

That's why I brought up Ross.  He was a serious 3rd party candidate.  Kanye is a joke.

• Cheers 1