4 minutes ago, Canorth said:

Lost in the Historical Congressional, Spankfest

A Dem debate on right now.

Highlights

Only 7 candidates... amazing how this increases the quality of a debate

Moderates owning the progressives

Pete owning Warren

Steyer.... no idea how he got here, but having a good night 

They know who butters their bread.  It's all hands on deck to derail the progressives.   The MSM has made their decision,  and Bernie and co. are not part of it.  

40 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

They know who butters their bread.  It's all hands on deck to derail the progressives.   The MSM has made their decision,  and Bernie and co. are not part of it.  

MSM has nothing to do with it. Pete is calling out Warren for hypocrisies in funding, and doing a great job at it.... toe to toe, on live Television. Bernie and co. are spreading an agenda that is not palatable to a large portion of the US. 

I support most of what Bernie and Warren are campaigning on, but they are far away from an established norm to not guarantee at least a split in the independent vote. Why take that risk right now in history?

Edited by Canorth

• 4 weeks later...

Actually an interesting point of view, is this whole impeachment thing just Democratic shenanigans to rig against Bernie again? I don't think they're that smart but one does wonder why the articles of impeachment were passed to the Senate when they damn well know that Trump will be acquitted, evidence or no evidence.

Also funny that Sanders blames Trump, lost a lot of respect for him there.

Good article for a morning laugh. I thought it was satire at first but nope... classic establishment working again the Bern again

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/479097-clinton-weighs-in-on-sanders-nobody-likes-him-nobody-wants-to-work-with-him 

Clinton weighs in on Sanders: 'Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done' 

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter published Tuesday, reporter Lacey Rose read a quote Clinton gave filmmakers for the as-yet-unreleased Hulu documentary exploring the 2016 campaign, in which Clinton targeted Sanders's Senate record.

"In the doc, you're brutally honest on Sanders: 'He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it,'" Rose said, quoting Clinton. "That assessment still hold?"

"Yes, it does," Clinton responded.

I think Steyer wants to like him.. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Chicken. said:

Good article for a morning laugh. I thought it was satire at first but nope... classic establishment working again the Bern again

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/479097-clinton-weighs-in-on-sanders-nobody-likes-him-nobody-wants-to-work-with-him 

Clinton weighs in on Sanders: 'Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done' 

I think Steyer wants to like him.. :lol: 

The level of hypocrisy by that loathsome troll calling someone else a career politician is beyond my ability to handle. Hillary is such a foul crone. Her elitist attitude brought about the present state of affairs in the US. Her arrogance made Trump's victory easy, as he easily swooped in and defended the deplorables that Shillary spoke of.

Hillary is the establishment and she needs to just go away and drown in Chardonnay.

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:37 PM, thedestroyerofworlds said:

It's true. The major networks have been given their orders by Shillary and the Democratic establishment to help shape the popular opinion against Bernie. Hopefully the younger voters showing up to vote for the upcoming American election see Clinton for the vile creature she is, and make their minds up based on their own research and not by taking what the major corporate news sources try to pass off as truth.

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Sadly, some still do. I certainly hope everyone sees her for the fraud she really is.

I see her as someone who enjoys the limelight and is desperately trying to remain relevant.

Gotta keep those six figure speaking engagements rolling in....

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I see her as someone who enjoys the limelight and is desperately trying to remain relevant.

Gotta keep those six figure speaking engagements rolling in....

True. She still clearly has the ear of the mainstream media who seem willing to spread her BS. My faith is in the youth who are willing to look past that and get to the crux of the matter.

Just now, NewbieCanuckFan said:

She's a professional fraud.  At least Bone Spurs is just an amateur grifter.

I always looked at him as a Snake Oil salesman, selling lies to ignorant rubes and buying off those who see him for the crook that he is....

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

True. She still clearly has the ear of the mainstream media who seem willing to spread her BS. My faith is in the youth who are willing to look past that and get to the crux of the matter.

I'm not even sure if it's that. When I said "click bait" I meant exactly that. Hillary's opinion of Bernie mean nothing, but the media see it as a way to stir up sh!t and sell a few more ad spots, so they jump on it.

Pretty much the same way the Bernie vs Liz feud was sucking up all the oxygen for a day or two.

• Cheers 2

WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton criticized the campaign of her former Democratic presidential rival Bernie Sanders in a new documentary in which she says he was an ineffective U.S. senator who accomplished little because “nobody liked him.”

Clinton also weighed in on the dispute between Sanders and 2020 Democratic presidential rival Elizabeth Warren centring around the electability of women, saying Sanders demonstrated “a pattern” in how his campaign attacked women rivals.

The criticism, made in a Hulu documentary to be shown at the Sundance Film Festival on Saturday and an interview promoting it, revealed lingering bitterness toward Sanders after he mounted an unexpected Democratic primary challenge to Clinton in 2016. Clinton backers blame Sanders’ supporters for tarnishing her with vitriolic criticism that helped put Republican Donald Trump in the White House.

“He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It’s all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it,” Clinton says in the documentary, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Edited by DonLever