Sign in to follow this  
-Vintage Canuck-

Ted Lindsay Award finalists unveiled

Rate this topic

2019 Ted Lindsay Award  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kucherov.

I can't even imagine what 128 pts in today's NHL would equate to in other generations of hockey but if you look at the all-time list of single season scoring leaders pretty much the ONLY people ahead of him are HOF players.  

Kucherov and it really isn't close

• Upvote 2

it should be Kucherov this year but it will probably got to McOverrated again. 

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

Kucherov.

I can't even imagine what 128 pts in today's NHL would equate to in other generations of hockey but if you look at the all-time list of single season scoring leaders pretty much the ONLY people ahead of him are HOF players.  

32 minutes ago, Baer. said:

Kucherov and it really isn't close

34 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

Kucherov.

Having Stamkois , Point Hedman help. You put him on the Oiler he doesn't even crack 90 points. Put Mcdavid on Tampa he easily gets 140 points. At one point Mcdavid was making Chassion into a top 6 forward and the oilers brought him on a PTO. 

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 2

I still think McDavid gets it. It is voted on by the players afterall. Kucherov is a beast of course but he did play on a record breaking team. McDavid was really the only pony in a one horse show (If you don't count Draisaitl playing passenger on his wing for the majority of the year).

Kucherov. 128 points is unheard of these days. 

1 hour ago, Squamfan said:

Having Stamkois , Point Hedman help. You put him on the Oiler he doesn't even crack 90 points. Put Mcdavid on Tampa he easily gets 140 points. At one point Mcdavid was making Chassion into a top 6 forward and the oilers brought him on a PTO. 

Ummm put Kucherov on McDavid’s RW and they both probably go for 150 points. 

1 hour ago, Pears said:

Ummm put Kucherov on McDavid’s RW and they both probably go for 150 points. 

with out him

3 hours ago, Squamfan said:

Pretty sure Kucherov is padding their stats, not the other way around.

4 hours ago, Squamfan said:

I hope you’re aware that Stamkos had 30 more points than the next Tampa player. He was on a different level this year similar to when Hall had 40 more points than the next Devils player last season.

Him, Stamkos, Point were the only ones with 90 or more points. Hedman had 54. Every other player had less than 50 points.

I don't see how it can be anyone other than Kucherov. Nobody has gotten that many points in awhile. It doesn't matter who's team he's on.

I mean, it should be Kuch,  but I can definitely see the players voting for McDavid. They're the ones who are on the ice with these guys.

If McDavid wins it again, just award it to him for the next 10 years in one go.

What is the point of this award then. 

7 hours ago, 24K PureCool said:

If McDavid wins it again, just award it to him for the next 10 years in one go.

What is the point of this award then. 

Do you play hockey against him? That is the point of this award.