Provost

[Speculation] Lucic says he would like to play here

1 hour ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Not a problem PB and I didn't want to imply that if that is how you read it, just I have heard he sticks to himself and isn't someone many want to be with out at night between games as he has a "reputation" the family guys don't want to be part of.   He has a reputation for being surly and not best with younger guys.    Mentor is NOT a term you would use yet that is a term EP40 used with LE.     Cancer, however, I have not heard that either.

Source? Wouldn't doubt it if it was true but if it's something you heard from your friend's cousin's BF who works at a hotel that Lucic stayed at then lol. 

2 hours ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Not a problem PB and I didn't want to imply that if that is how you read it, just I have heard he sticks to himself and isn't someone many want to be with out at night between games as he has a "reputation" the family guys don't want to be part of.   He has a reputation for being surly and not best with younger guys.    Mentor is NOT a term you would use yet that is a term EP40 used with LE.     Cancer, however, I have not heard that either.

Fair enough. I’ve heard since having kids that he’s cooled a lot of that extracurricular bs down. The main gripe I’ve always heard about Lucic is his attitude, which I’ve heard is part and parcel of being teased at a very young age regarding his affliction, Scheuermann's disease. 

3 hours ago, riffraff said:

Lucic aside we don’t need a bunch of nice guys to win.

You need guys that will play for each other to win.   

3 hours ago, RRypien37 said:

Source? Wouldn't doubt it if it was true but if it's something you heard from your friend's cousin's BF who works at a hotel that Lucic stayed at then lol. 

Seriously?   You follow hockey and Lucic and don't know this?   Even Google will help you here.   I think @PhillipBlunt alluded to where he got the "attitude" from but his cohesion with teammates has been discussed many, many times.   He may well have calmed down too as PB says but it could well explain his on-ice deterioration.