The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ECF: (A2) Boston Bruins vs. (WC1) Carolina Hurricanes | Bruins win series 4-0

Rate this topic

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Conference Finals  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/12/2019 at 07:00 PM

I've been saying for a while BOS likely wins the cup. it looks more likely after every game played.

Canes had a great run but the way rask is playing it's Bruins cup to lose. 

Edited by WHL rocks
  • Upvote 1

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to ECF: (A2) Boston Bruins vs. (WC1) Carolina Hurricanes | Bruins lead series 3-0

No point in spilling any tears over the Bruins success. Canes are 5-50 on the pp in the playoffs and 1-12 in this series. 

Combine that with 12 goals in their last 7 games and it’s pretty obvious that Canes don’t have the firepower to get the job done. 

If you want to see the Bs lose, you best pin your hopes on their opponent in the next round. It’s hard cheering for teams that just can’t score.

I’m still damn glad that the Laffs got knocked off early. Even though I’m okay with the Raptors win on Sunday, the endless descriptions about how that last shot hit the rim and bounced and bounced and bounced some more before it finally went in are driving me completely bonkers. 

Can you imagine how the hype machine would be going berserk right now if the Laffs were still in the hunt?

It would be unbearable:frantic:

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Sharks or Blues.

Anyone winning the cup but Boston. 

Blues.... Anyone but Boston or Sharks.... Hate them both with a passion... Diving whining POS clubs...

Think Blues is the only team of that series that can go toe to toe with Bruins... Want to see Rat boy being destroyed so badly...

Edited by spook007