The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WCF: (P2) San Jose Sharks vs. (C3) St. Louis Blues | Blues win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Conference Finals  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/14/2019 at 01:00 AM

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

24-8 PP advantage for the Sharks against Vancouver. 

The 5 minute major on what was a 2 minute minor at most. 

Hand pass allowed to take a 2-1 lead this series.

Sharks can cry me a river. 

Thing is, they deserve the penalties they're getting.

They're playing like the expect the refs not to call things like interference, slashing or cross checking.

• Cheers 2

Just now, RUPERTKBD said:

Thing is, they deserve the penalties they're getting.

They're playing like the expect the refs not to call things like interference, slashing or cross checking.

Yeah they're still not getting b.s. calls against them at all. Unlike Bieksa tapping Thornton on his left glove and getting called for slashing cause No Show Joe shook his right hand. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, riffraff said:

He was great in the Vegas series.

Does have speed/power, but question the character. Better not to have such a vet helping to(try &) lead our young cast.

With Pavelski, Jumbo & EK soon gone, will be interesting to see if the Sharks keep their bite. Iffy on blueline & in goal.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Does have speed/power, but question the character. Better not to have such a vet helping to(try &) lead our young cast.

With Pavelski, Jumbo & EK soon gone, will be interesting to see if the Sharks keep their bite. Iffy on blueline & in goal.

I’m not saying he would be a fit here - especially considering the perceived attitude issue.  I’m not sure there is the vet/character presence in Vancouver atm to balance Kane but he brings a play style we need for sure.

i believe he had three goals vs Vegas in the series, meanwhile playing physical and fighting the baddest face puncher in the game.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to WCF: (P2) San Jose Sharks vs. (C3) St. Louis Blues | Blues lead series 3-2
1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I think we all know now why big Buff threw Kanes clothes into the shower...different team, same POS...

Just cannot pull for any team with Evander Kane.  Glad they are on the brink of losing this series.  

2 hours ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Glad we didn't wind up with Kane. 7 mill x forever.

When's the last time this sketchy character has put the puck in the net?

To be fair they gave him that contract after he looked pretty good in the playoffs, plus the personal stuff going on this year.

24 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Oh NOW that the blues are winning, people are active. GO BRUINS

I don't know why anyone would cheer for a division rival, especially one like the Sharks. &^@# San Jose and &^@# Boston. Get the &^@# outta here. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Wat 1