The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WCF: (P2) San Jose Sharks vs. (C3) St. Louis Blues | Blues win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Conference Finals  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/14/2019 at 01:00 AM

Weird blues  call out officiating in the media and all of sudden they don’t take penalties and the sjs can’t win.......

no more “lucky calls”. 

good bye dumbo Joe NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!

Edited by combover
  • Cheers 3

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to WCF: (P2) San Jose Sharks vs. (C3) St. Louis Blues | Blues win series 4-2
Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Well done, St Louis. Now go beat the every loving $&!# out of Boston and get your first cup!

Funny thing is - doesn't even bother me if they get a Cup before us - we had our shot - luck wasn't on our side. Not a big Blues fan but man against the Bruins Go Blues Go!!!!

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, MikeBossy said:

Shave that stupid beard Burns and Bumbling Joe - time to blow up the core in ol San Jose 

I was saying this last year xD they managed to beef up enough to go farther but this was the blues' time since January, pulling off probably the greatest comeback in sports history to reach a championship round

It was a good run for the sharks, but Joe's gotta go and Karlssons gotta move on 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MikeBossy said:

Funny thing is - doesn't even bother me if they get a Cup before us - we had our shot - luck wasn't on our side. Not a big Blues fan but man against the Bruins Go Blues Go!!!!

Same. I’d rather a team that’s never won the Cup get a chance. Especially one as hard working and solid as the Blues. Buck Foston. 

• Upvote 2