The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

6th Annual CDCFL Entry Draft (2019 Edition)

Nail

2 minutes ago, maroe said:

done LOL. @Monty your pick now!

@Canuck Surfer please dont get mad

Trade is done, but I’ll be holding up the draft for about 3 hours, sorry all. At the gym and then have to head to the grocery store. While I have a guy in mind who I’ll likely select, I have to do one more pass at prospects to see if I missed anyone.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Monty said:

Trade is done, but I’ll be holding up the draft for about 3 hours, sorry all. At the gym and then have to head to the grocery store. While I have a guy in mind who I’ll likely select, I have to do one more pass at prospects to see if I missed anyone.

8 minutes ago, _arby_18 said:

giphy.gif

If he takes my guy, I will hold up the draft for 48 hours. 24 hours for myself and 24 hours in honor of @Canuck Surfer

10 minutes ago, Tylez said:

If he takes my guy, I will hold up the draft for 48 hours. 24 hours for myself and 24 hours in honor of @Canuck Surfer

After backing out of our accepted deal on discord, I’ll do everything I can to take your player ;) 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Well, after flip flopping between 3 players, decided to select the most consistent throughout his young career, and easily the best of the three. Not going with my fave. Sorry guy to be named later.

With the 126th pick in the 2019 NHL draft, the Carolina Hurricanes select, from the Everett Silvertips...

F4C01EF5-0266-472C-BC1C-1D9951EE38C7.jpeg

Connor Dewar

@Tylez

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

^^ See! ;)

Yeah, who needs a 3rd round pick from last year who’ll play in the AHL next year, when you can have Kirill Ustimenko, Philly’s goalie of the future ;) 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Monty said:

Yeah, who needs a 3rd round pick from last year who’ll play in the AHL next year, when you can have Kirill Ustimenko, Philly’s goalie of the future ;) 

Agh, I was only grumpy cuz I was off for two days.  And Nail took my pick. I'll try and save a hug for ya next time I'm back in Winnipeg.

I think both will play AHL next year TBH.  

5 hours ago, Monty said:

Careful. Once you come back, you’ll never leave. Bermuda Triangle of the North.

I have to assume you mean because even the equipment doesn't seem to work right, and only the Jumbo's seem to be going down.

tough room....

Edited by Primal Optimist