The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

6th Annual CDCFL Entry Draft (2019 Edition)

Nail

28 minutes ago, Boeserific said:

With the 10th overall pick, The Panthers select from the USNTDP

image.png.dc8083007e59b75fdc39a401aaf45956.png

Spencer Knight

@Tigs

Wow. What a play. Kudos on your selection Boeserific!

Edited by Rush17
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, ActionJax09 said:

The Ottawa Senators are proud to select with the 13th overall pick in the 2019 CDCFL entry draft from the United States National Development Team Defenceman Cameron York

FFE2B3A7-B0A4-4DF0-AF96-B7B395073961.jpeg

I'm really high on Cam. I think he turns out to be one helluva d-man in the NHL. Perennial 50 point d-man. 

5 minutes ago, Jaku said:

I'm really high on Cam. I think he turns out to be one helluva d-man in the NHL. Perennial 50 point d-man. 

Unless, of course, Arizona drafts him IRL. :wacko:

• Haha 2
  • Wat 1

19 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

I was seriously hoping his being russian would let him fall all the way into my lap. good pick!

Its a funny old draft. I think Pod's is a lock down, dead set top 6 forward. But I'm not convinced he has big upside. 14 was sorta the line where there are guys with upside, more upside, still available (there are!)? 

But unlike Podkolzin could be in that need to learn how to play defence, or figure other things out, if they don't reach that potential. I like  @ActionJax09 pick just before me. I'm kinda glad he took York, because positionally I don't need defence as much. But he falls in a category where I am pretty sure he's a dead set NHL player. And he has upside. I was going to take him.