Sign in to follow this  
Nail

6th Annual CDCFL Entry Draft (2019 Edition)

Buffalo Sabres are excited to reunite the Suzuki brothers and with the 26th overall pick select Ryan Suzuki, C

image.png.3cc9b16ee056a3187a5e8ada64c7bbab.png

• Upvote 1

Obviously can't say enough, looking for another late 2nd round pick, or some 3rds.

All 4 remaining first round pick parties have been PM'd and will all submit to me a 1 person list.

If all 4 lists contain a different name, we will move forward with the draft and I will notify each team that they may select the player on their list.

If any of the lists contain the same name, we will have to wait for the conference finals to be over to determine who gets first and second dibs at the picks.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Nail said:

All 4 remaining first round pick parties have been PM'd and will all submit to me a 1 person list.

If all 4 lists contain a different name, we will move forward with the draft and I will notify each team that they may select the player on their list.

If any of the lists contain the same name, we will have to wait for the conference finals to be over to determine who gets first and second dibs at the picks.

Welp guess time to start EKL draft :lol:

• Haha 2

I have received the lists from each of the 4 teams.

1 or more player(s) has been named at least twice, so we will unfortunately need to wait until the conclusion of the Conference Finals to move forward with the draft.

After the Conference Finals, we will be able to determine who picks 28 and who picks 29, and then we will be repeating this process with the two teams slated to pick 30 and 31.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

Currently own the 54th overall pick in the 2nd round. Will package up with either a few of my 5ths, or a prospect, to move to the next pick in the draft, which is either @Primal Optimist or @Bombastik der Teutone. If interested in working something out, either smaller for this to go through, or a little bigger (ie: you have a certain player(s) from my roster/system you like), let's get it done!

I am pulled over an hour from my main computer ..so from memory ...so bomber can pick before work over in the father land. Lol

Without any further ado we select the 18 yrs and 2 month old Matthew Robertson of the Edmonton Oil Kings blue line!!!!

• Upvote 3