Sign in to follow this  
nucklehead

Crazy in Alabama

Posted (edited)

like some conceptions...

this thread isn't going to make it. 

Edited by bishopshodan

1 minute ago, J-Dizzle said:

This is great.  Abortion is one of the greatest social injustices that has ever happened.... also, give me a minute to get some popcorn because this thread will probably get pretty heated pretty quick :) 

You and your type always promote your beloved popcorn.  Yet, do you ever promote pretzels or peanuts?  Of course not.  You popcorn lovers are so narrow minded it’s disgusting.  :shock:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

You and your type always promote your beloved popcorn.  Yet, do you ever promote pretzels or peanuts?  Of course not.  You popcorn lovers are so narrow minded it’s disgusting.  :shock:

To be fair, I'm actually eating an apple to balance out the coke and ruffles regular chips I have in front of me...I'll take chips over popcorn, pretzels or peanuts any day of the week! ::D

Oh yeah... insert something here about you being a bigot or mindless idiot for disagreeing with me or something like that :bigblush:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, J-Dizzle said:

To be fair, I'm actually eating an apple to balance out the coke and ruffles regular chips I have in front of me...I'll take chips over popcorn, pretzels or peanuts any day of the week! ::D

Oh yeah... insert something here about you being a bigot or mindless idiot for disagreeing with me or something like that :bigblush:

I’m not a bigot!  :frantic:

53 minutes ago, Alflives said:

At what point can a baby survive in an incubator?  Maybe, rather than choosing to abort the baby, just wait until it can be taken and put in an incubator?  

Maybe we need better incubator machines?  

Why are people even having babies and being parents?  Why not have baby factories where professionals birth and raise the babies?  

Image result for preemie stats

That's just the stats for survival.  Many babies born during the above will most likely suffer from chronic health issues.

Retinopathy of prematurity (blindness), chronic lung disease, cerebral palsy, etc... those are likely to afflict those born early.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lancaster said:

Image result for preemie stats

That's just the stats for survival.  Many babies born during the above will most likely suffer from chronic health issues.

Retinopathy of prematurity (blindness), chronic lung disease, cerebral palsy, etc... those are likely to afflict those born early.  

We need better incubator machines.  It’s sad the only option open to women is to abort, and the baby dies.  Rather than wasting money and effort arguing over pro this or pro that why not spend those dollars and efforts creating machines that can replicate the womb better?  

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

We need better incubator machines.  It’s sad the only option open to women is to abort, and the baby dies.  Rather than wasting money and effort arguing over pro this or pro that why not spend those dollars and efforts creating machines that can replicate the womb better?  

You're an alien, haven't you figured this out yet? 

Women who don't want to have the baby will find ways to abort, or severely harm the fetus and themselves.

• Upvote 3

Why are baby boomers making the decision on what women can and cannot not do with their bodies?

• Hydration 1

Her body, her choice. 

'Murica...where the only good dead babies are the ones from our bombs. 

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Why are baby boomers making the decision on what women can and cannot not do with their bodies?

I would support an old-age limit for voters. If you are within 10 years of the average life span of a human. You no longer can vote. So like 68-ish

The her body, her choice statements don’t actually hold water unless you’re willing to support full term abortions.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Kushman said:

Its not just her body at that point. It's another human life inside her. Does a human life only retain any rights once it is outside of the womb? Personal irresponsibility that leads to an unwanted pregnancy does not give anyone the right to kill another human life. ( Before someone gets outraged and brings up rape and incest... Those cases make up only around 1.5% of abortions. What to do in those situations can have a separate discussion.)

To characterize the pro-life position as "a bunch of old men" trying to "legislate what women can and cannot do with their bodies..."  is to be completely intellectually dishonest about the issue.

From the pro life side, these laws are a concession against the "clump of cells" argument that prochoicers always use to justify abortions if they are early enough.. But of course once you give a little, it's never enough. A 9 month old baby can be aborted in certain states. Now that's insane!

Source?

Please provide and accurate description of what you mean here, with sources.  I know that there are some radical feminazis who have this position, but the overwhelming majority of people DO NOT support abortion "late-term" of healthy babies.  The OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of abortions take place (in the US) BEFORE week 13. 

What you are describing sounds more like infanticide.  

Unlike you, here is my source:

https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/data_stats/abortion.htm

Women in their twenties accounted for the majority of abortions in 2015 and throughout the period of analysis. The majority of abortions in 2015 took place early in gestation: 91.1% of abortions were performed at ≤13 weeks’ gestation; a smaller number of abortions (7.6%) were performed at 14–20 weeks’ gestation, and even fewer (1.3%) were performed at ≥21 weeks’ gestation. In 2015, 24.6% of all abortions were early medical abortions (a non-surgical abortion at ≤8 weeks’ gestation). The percentage of abortions reported as early medical abortions increased 114% from 2006 to 2015, with an 8% increase from 2014 to 2015. Source: Abortion Surveillance — United States, 2015. MMWR Surveill Summ 2018;67(No. SS-13).

So based on the 2015 data, 98.7% of abortions take place before week 21.  Only 1.3 percent take place after week 21.  Those would be classified as the "late term" abortions.  Care to wager as to whether or not the majority of those late-term abortions were wanted by the mother.  In other words, they were done for medical reasons.   I'm willing to bet that the majority of those late term abortions were due to medical reasons.  Not some chick wanting to get out of it.

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/30/718546468/opponents-fight-efforts-to-protect-late-term-abortion-rights

Edited by thedestroyerofworlds
  • Hydration 2
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

The her body, her choice statements don’t actually hold water unless you’re willing to support full term abortions.

Not only is this false, but the use of “full term” abortions is bizarre. 

Since when did conservatism become the symbol of lying through one’s teeth and relentlessly spewing BS?