The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (A2) Boston Bruins vs. (C3) St. Louis Blues | Blues win 2019 Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

2019 Stanley Cup Final  

178 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/30/2019 at 12:00 AM

As much as I hate them I admire the Bruins and the tenacity every single player plays with. Marchand Krug and Grzelwhatever May be under 5’9 but play bigger than anybody on the Canucks roster.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Pickly said:

As much as I hate them I admire the Bruins and the tenacity every single player plays with. Marchand Krug and Grzelwhatever May be under 5’9 but play bigger than anybody on the Canucks roster.

Agreed tbh. If our boys can play with that kind of tenacity most of next season we're a playoff team. 

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

I missed most of the 1st period so I didn't see the penalties then, but the calls in the 2nd were easy calls stick to the face, and cross check in a dangerous spot. 1 Missed call on Schenn, 1 missed call on McAvoy. 

42 missed calls on the Bruins by Heffy’s count as the Bruin trainer did sneeze a couple dozen times and that is hazardous to the Blues health. 

Some legitimate calls but some weak ass stuff. Regular season calls, which is fine, but they gotta uphold that standard which now they aren't.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Agreed tbh. If our boys can play with that kind of tenacity most of next season we're a playoff team. 

Don’t hold your breath. I haven’t seen a tenacious Canuck team since the WCE era. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, The 5th Line said:

Perfectly clean, shoulder to shoulder.   Came in red hot like a boss, that's playoffs 

Thing is if a Canuck made that hit they’d get banished to another dimension. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Krejci just reached in Pietrangelo, every bit as much a hook as the Thomas call.

This is why I've hated watching Boston this playoffs, there's a standard called then it goes right out the window when they're defending a lead. 

Definitely charging.  Plus left his feet.  Plus he’s ugly.  Plus he smells.  Plus he is friends with the rat.  

Binnington is done.  Back to the ECHL buddy.  

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2