The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (A2) Boston Bruins vs. (C3) St. Louis Blues | Blues win 2019 Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

2019 Stanley Cup Final  

178 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/30/2019 at 12:00 AM

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Disagree this was a solid game once the rust wore off, going to be a good series St. Louis bounces back well. 

If they can figure out some sort of consistency in whats called it'll be better, this whole season has been downright awful for the refs

This game was okay, both teams rusty in different halfs. Got a little nasty at the end but for the most part wasn't all that exciting a game. 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Just so long as the Loser Leafs, their loser media, and their loser fans don’t get to hoist and celebrate a Cup I’m happy.  

I’m with you Alf. I don’t want to see Boston win again, but much prefer it to the Leafs. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Yet you'd love to watch the Bruins dive & flop for calls?? The Bruins embellish more than the Raptors, I haven't seen Kawhi flop once this playoffs. 

I'm not a Harden or Lebron fan, but the Raptors are a far more interesting & exciting story than the SCF. Its a bigger story in this country RN IMO.

Only cause the Raptors are in it, basketball has been pretty dull since the 90’s imo. Just a bunch of flopping on all teams. Give me more Gary Payton, Shawn Kemp, Jordan, Barkley, Mutombo, Olajuwon, and Shaq types. That was a more exciting time and playoffs imo. 

Only watched half the game. Saw DeBrusk head snap back and Clifton going down to the ice with shifty eyes getting embellishments. Must be nice. To be chosen that is. Dam embarrassing to the game. I'll watch the 3rd period tomorrow. 

5 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Lol you just like to push buttons with everyone on here it seems.

No, I like 80’s and 90’s basketball. The NBA currently isn't that exciting to me. Only players I currently follow are Vic Oladipo, Joel Embiid, Giannis Antetokounmpo, and Damian Lillard. My favourite team going back to when I was a kid is the Reggie Miller led Pacers. 

Edited by canuck73_3

15 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Only cause the Raptors are in it, basketball has been pretty dull since the 90’s imo. Just a bunch of flopping on all teams. Give me more Gary Payton, Shawn Kemp, Jordan, Barkley, Mutombo, Olajuwon, and Shaq types. That was a more exciting time and playoffs imo. 

Fair enough. I think its a fun team to watch though besides just being the Raptors. And Kawhi Leonard is worth watching. 

I'm invested in the SCF b/c I want to see the Bruins lose. But really I'm not a fan of either team, I'd like to see entertaining hockey. And when the officials throw the rules out the window mid game its not enjoyable to watch, especially when the Bruins benefit.

(And I'm not saying they didn't deserve to win tonight, they were the better team easily)

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

No, I like 80’s and 90’s basketball. The NBA currently isn't that exciting to me. Only players I currently follow are Vic Oladipo, Joel Embiid, Giannis Antetokounmpo, and Damian Lillard. My favourite team going back to when I was a kid is the Reggie Miller led Pacers. 

Really after your other post to that poster, you actually follow some NBA players.... Shocked

2 minutes ago, Dombrova22 said:

You're probably right, but that was absolutely atrocious. Haven't saw them play that badly so far. 

They started out so well too. They just couldn't get it back after taking some penalties.

They've rebounded before, this is a mentally tough group. I think they can answer back, but its slim margin for error the way the Bruins are playing. 

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Pretty much the same as why you were caring what they wrote.

Just pointing out the NBA currently isn't as exciting as the NHL. More players like Embiid, Kawhi, Curry, etc. though it could change. I do look forward to Zion coming in next season though. 

8 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Just pointing out the NBA currently isn't as exciting as the NHL. More players like Embiid, Kawhi, Curry, etc. though it could change. I do look forward to Zion coming in next season though. 

Definitely a more respectful view on the matter, probably would of been better to just answer him like that.

But heck I don't even watch Basketball lol

• Cheers 1