The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (A2) Boston Bruins vs. (C3) St. Louis Blues | Blues win 2019 Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

2019 Stanley Cup Final  

178 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/30/2019 at 12:00 AM

I voted for the Blues in six... but I actually think the odds are on Boston winning this.

St Louis is playing over its head... they are riding a hot rookie goalie and the team has drunk the koolaid and believed the fairytale Berube told them.

But whether or not their level of play lasts depends on the hard collision with the reality which will be the veteran and much more talented Boston team.

St Louis needs to get goal production out of Tarasenko like the last 5 games vs San Jose.... they need him to put up big points.

And most important, Binnington has to continue to stand on his head.

Really would like to see Boston beaten though... only team in the league which I dislike more than Toronto.

Edited by *Buzzsaw*

Just finished putting bets on a bunch of things in this round:sick:

-6 to 7 games total, regardless of winner

-Top point scorer for this series being Brad Marchand

-Tuukka Rask winning the Conn Smythe

-Boston winning Game 1 and the series

Not feeling great doing it, but I think that's where the winnings are. St Louis is depending too much on Schwartz and Tarasenko for top 6 goal-scoring, and Binnington just isn't performing like Rask, despite both being great

Edited by Neil HD

Boston thinks they will win because they have the experience. Blues have no one on their roster that has won a cup. Blues are the underdog, they have been waiting 52 years.  It’s their time. I’m pulling for the Blues finally slay the dragon.

VANCOUVER IS NEXT!!!!!

• Cheers 1

On 5/26/2019 at 4:43 AM, King Heffy said:

Sutherland again.  When the hell is the NHL going to hold this crook accountable instead of allowing him to rig playoff series?  Charron, Joannette, and Helen Keller would all do a better job.

Joannette and O'Rourke officiated the game where they missed that hand-pass in OT.   Not a chance they would advance.  

43 minutes ago, mll said:

Joannette and O'Rourke officiated the game where they missed that hand-pass in OT.   Not a chance they would advance.  

I have no respect for O'Rourke, but Joannette has to be better than a guy like Sutherland who has caused numerous problems in games invoking the Bruins.  Not a chance he is  employed in a legitimate league, but is it too much to ask for him to not be assigned to another final involving Boston? 

I never use the word hate in my vocabulary on daily basis. The only exception I make is when the Bruins hit the ice. 

I @#%$^& hate the Bruins so much.

Not a fan of the Blues either unless it's the Stanley Cup final and it's somehow St. Louis vs. Boston. 

GO BLUES GO!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

I never use the word hate in my vocabulary on daily basis. The only exception I make is when the Bruins hit the ice. 

I @#%$^& hate the Bruins so much.

Not a fan of the Blues either unless it's the Stanley Cup final and it's somehow St. Louis vs. Boston. 

GO BLUES GO!!!!

:wub: