The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 2019 Draft

Rate this topic

BoHorvatFan20

:gocan:                             :shock:                                                                 :frantic:                               :ph34r:                                     B)                             :emot-parrot: 

That is correct. The issue is, if you're looking for draft tickets, is that not only is the entire lower bowl is reserved for players and their families, but season ticket holders get “first dibs.” This leaves a very small amount available for regular fans. If you don’t have season tickets, then you can buy draft tickets tomorrow at 10:00am. Hope this helps :)  

1 hour ago, BoHorvatFan20 said:

So since the Canucks are picking 10th, does that mean it’s during the first round? So that would be Friday, June 21st?

Everything you need to know right now!

Everything CDC pundits have wanted to say about it...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Stamkos said:

That is correct. The issue is, if you're looking for draft tickets, is that not only is the entire lower bowl is reserved for players and their families, but season ticket holders get “first dibs.” This leaves a very small amount available for regular fans. If you don’t have season tickets, then you can buy draft tickets tomorrow at 10:00am. Hope this helps :)  

Okay thanks! Yeah I figured season ticket members get the presale advantage.

1 minute ago, BoHorvatFan20 said:

Okay thanks! I just need to know which day to get tickets to see who the Canucks draft.

Day 1 - Friday, June 21st

I’m going to lock this thread down since there is already a Draft thread (as per the link posted above). If you have any further questions I’m sure someone in the Draft thread can point you in the right direction. Cheers.